He enjoyed the blood pumping throughout his body whenever he played, the excitement of playing. All of these were etched into his mind.

    He learned how to different types of sports to see other people's passion for it. And before long, he had already played a lot, befriended many people. And also won a lot.

    He simply enjoys it, he wanted to on the future to encourage other children or other people to play sports. He didn't want them to be holed up in their room always having a cellphone in their hands.

    He wanted other people to see the passion he was seeing. He wanted people to connect with each other, face to face. He wanted people to discover their talents that they suppressed because of always playing their phones.

    He enjoyed life as it is. People only have one life. He didn't know what the future will bring but he wanted to enjoy life to the fullest.

    He wanted to die content. He wanted to die knowing that he did all of that. 

     While Feng Hua was immersed in his thoughts while staring at nothing in particular outside the glass windows. He didn't notice the states that was directed at him.

     There were different kinds of gazes. Envy, admiration, worship, and respect, all kinds. But Feng Hua didn't notice any of it. The women were thinking of who the person was and if he was single. And the men all were jealous of his manly appearance. And the much serious ones thought they had a new superior.

    He was now thinking of a specific person. The person whose laugh was like melodious bells that warms his heart. Just thinking of that person's disappointed gaze on him, his heart would ache.

     His hand slowly went to his chest where his heart was and clutched it. His heart was aching, he was still guilty of leaving that person behind.

     He wanted that person to always be by his side, he wanted to be the only person to hear his laughs, to see his smiles. He wanted that person to always have his eyes on him. He wanted that person to never leave his side.

    He was surprised by his thoughts for a moment but he shook his after a while. While thinking of those thoughts his heart felt warm.

     He didn't know what the caused the warmth but he liked it. It warmed every fiber of his body. It caused him to let out a goofy smile. His eyes were shining with love tinted on it.

     He didn't notice any of these because he was still imagining doing all the things he wanted to that other person.

    After a few seconds he scratched his head and went to his brother's office door. Still with a goofy smile on his face, he opened the door and called out,

    "Brother?" Feng Hua looked at where his brother would be at and was disappointed that he wasn't there. Doesn't that mean that he has to wait for him?

     Feng Hua took a sit on a sofa and looked around on his brother's office. It was still the same as always. Everything was black except for the white carpeted floor underneath the sofa.

     He looked at his brother's work desk and saw that it was as neat as always. His brother always arrange everything in it's proper place.

    Feng Hua sighed, he stood up and looked outside the windows. He looked down and saw people walking here and there, they were as tiny as ants.

    Feng Hua waited for a long time there, expecting his brother to come. He waited until the sun slowly went down and gave rise to the moon. But still he persisted on waiting.

    He was already lying down on the sofa. His hands underneath his head. He was now extremely sleepy and bored from waiting. So he slept.

    Feng Hua slept until the moon was now fully seen on the night sky as it was accompanied by the twinkling stars.

    He woke up after awhile and sighed knowing his brother wouldn't come at this hour any more. So he went out and took the elevator down.

    Even the workers working only a few were left.

     He went out and looked at the night sky and decided to go to the bar. His usual bar.

     He took his car and drove all the way to the bar.

     The bar was blasting it's music very loud that it could wake up the dead but the owner didn't care. As long as it would give profit the it's okay.

     He looked at the long line, and went in. When the bouncer saw a person cutting the line, he was going to scold him and let them go at the back of the line.

     When he recognized the familiar face he let him in immediately. The bouncer knew he was a regular and was afraid to bother him.

     When the people lining up saw that the bouncer let a guy immediately, they were disaatiafied, they all started grumbling in their minds and also cussing the bouncer to death.

     When he was in, he immediately noticed the bodies of people dancing. Some were swaying their bodies to the beat. Their sweaty bodies and odors were mixed. The perfumes the women were smelling already smelled like dead fish.

    But no one cared, they simply enjoyed the dance. Some of the more daring ones were already kissing on a wall. Their aroused bodies were all let out for people to see.

     He moved around until he arrived at the front, the bartender seeing him asked him,

     "The usual?"

     "The usual." Feng Hua replied. The bartender started mixing the drinks and gave it to him.

      He took a swig of his drink and then pushed the glass back to the bartender. The bartender filled the glass again.

     Feng Hua even though the place was a mess. He still liked to go here, this was the first place where he drank his sorrows away.

     He always went here. To this chaotic place that was reeking of sweat and odor.

     Feng Hua simply took drink after drink after drink. He wanted to forget his sorrows by drinking.