10.

Emerald POV

"What the hell is going on in here?" Christian asked. "Christian, don't question me. Just get your stuff and go" I said. "Why you kicking me out?!" he yelled. "You're cheating on me! I can't believe I trusted you. I let you in my house, I let you meet my granny" I said as I started to get mad.

"Look I'm sorry" he tried to plead. "I don't care Christian, just get out!" I yelled. He went upstairs and started getting his stuff. Thirty minutes passed and he came downstairs with 3 suit cases. "I'm really sorry. I hope we can work it out" he said. I laughed and with that he left.

Brian was still here. I went upstairs and to my surprise, Carter was woke. I picked him up and started kiss on his cheeks. He was so cute, and he had a head full of hair.

I took him into my room and Brian came in there. As soon as he seen Brian he started to make noises and reached for him. "You want daddy? Huh?" Brian asked coming over to him. He took him out of my arms.

"You love your daddy huh?" Brian asked talking to Carter. He was so attached. "Brian stay with him, I'm about to get in the shower" I said. Brian nodded his head. I got in the shower and washed my hair. Twenty minutes later I came out with a towel wrapped around me.

Since having Carter, I admit I have gotten a little thicker. Brian was sprawled out on my bed. "Where's Carter?" I asked. "He went back to sleep" he said. "Oh okay" I said. "Your bed is so comfortable" he said. "I know" I said while laughing.

I was in my drawer, looking for a t-shirt when Brian came up behind me. "Mhm you smell good" he said. "Thank you" I whispered. I couldn't really talk because Brian had his erection pressed into me. I could feel everything through his basketball shorts.

He moved his hands to the front of my towel. I didn't even make a move to stop him. He undid my towel and it slipped from his body. He turned me around to I was facing him. He looked my body up and down. "Damn baby, Carter did your body good" he said. I just giggled.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He leaned in and kissed me. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck. I realized at that point, I never stopped loving Brian. I did feel something for Christian but it'll never be what I feel for Brian.

"Wait Brian, you have a fiancé. I feel really bad right now" I said. "Baby, i'm not engaged to her anymore. I called off the engagement two days ago" he said. I smile crept upon my face. FINALLY. I leaned in and kissed him. He bit my bottom lip for entrance and of course I accepted.

He walked me over to the bed. He started to undress himself. He got down to his boxers and stopped. He hovered over me and placed soft kisses on my neck. I moaned lightly. He kept trailing kisses down my breast, to my stomach, and he stopped at my girl.

He spread my legs open. He leaned down and kissed her. I moaned. "You haven't been giving away what's mine, have you?" he asked. I shook my head no. Christian and I haven't had real sex, only oral. Most of the time we were together, I was pregnant. And my doctor told me I had to wait seven weeks. He fucked up just when he was about to get some.

He started giving me the best head I have ever had in my life. I had to place a pillow over my face, because I didn't want to wake up Carter. After a minute, I finally came.

Brian moved up and moved the pillow from my face. I smiled. He leaned down and kissed me. He pulled away. "You're so beautiful baby. I love you" he said. "I never stopped loving you Brian" I confessed. He smiled.

I grabbed a condom out of my drawer and handed it to him. He took off his boxers and put it on. He slowly slid into me. He put his hand over my mouth as I moaned aloud. I haven't had sex in a long time.

"Damn baby, you gotta keep quiet. Our son is trying to sleep" he said. I laughed. "It's hard" I moaned. He started stroking me slowly. He was making love to me and I was loving every minute of it.

I was biting his shoulder to keep quiet as his strokes got deeper. We both finally came together while saying "I love you". At that moment right there, I  knew Brian was the love of my life.

We're we both laid up, naked, watching TV. I rested my head on his chest while half of my body was on his. "Baby, I want you back. I want my family" he said. "We want you too Brian" I said. He smiled and leaned down and kissed me.

Carter started crying. Brian got up and slipped on his shorts. I slipped on my silk robe. Brian walked back into the room. 

He came and laid down on the bed with me. He put Carter on his chest. "Hey Mommy's baby" I said. He smiled. Carter had blue eyes that were so cute. Brian and I really made cute babies.

"Baby, I was thinking, if we get back together, that we should move in together" he said. "You want me to move in with you?" I asked. "Yea baby. You and Carter" he said. "Okay" I said and smiled.

"You hear that Carter, you and Mommy are gonna move in with daddy" he said. Carter just smiled and giggled. My baby loved his daddy, and so did I.