1.

After adding the finish touches to my makeup, I get up and walk over to the full-body length mirror. I take a look at myself and adjust my white lingerie set. I stare at my reflection. I'm brown-skinned with hazel eyes. That's how I got the name Hazel. I'm a little on the short side, standing 5'4, but my nice frame makes up for it.

I've been working at Daddy's Angels for about two years now. I'm one of the best dancers here who some would call "most-hated". But it doesn't faze me. I'm here to make money and that was my only priority. My name being called snapped me out of my thoughts.

I went backstage and prepared to come on. I wiped my hands on my thighs as the DJ started announcing me. I still got nervous from time to time. "Everybody give it up y'all, we saved the best for last! She's one of a kind, and guaranteed to blow ya mind. Everybody give it up, for Hazel!" DJ Eazy yelled into the microphone as I heard everyone clapping and whistling.

I walked out on stage as Future-Freak Hoe came on. I started dancing and twirling around the pole.
By the end of the song, I collected a little over $1500.

I went back to the dressing room and changed into a jogging suit and sneakers. I walked out the club and into the parking lot. "Alright Goodnight Hazel Baby" the bouncer, Cam said. He stayed trying to holla at me. "Goodnight Cam" I told him and got in my black Jeep.

When I got to my apartment, I took a shower, threw on a shirt and shorts, and went straight to sleep.

I woke up the next day around 2pm. I got up and got myself together. I put on a pair of light blue ripped jeans, a basic white tee, and a pair of nude LouBoutins heels. I straightened my hair and added light make-up.

I locked up my apartment and was on my way to go see my granny. She's the only thing I have. I lost my parents when I was two years old and she raised me. I started stripping a little after I turned nineteen. I didn't have a job, and my bills and tuition weren't gonna pay for themselves. A regular 9-5 just wouldn't cut it.

When I arrived at my granny's house, I got out and went and knocked on her door. She answered it and smiled. "Hi Baby" she said as she hugged me. "Hi Granny" I said. My granny looked good to be sixty. She led me to the living room and we both sat down. "How you been Granny?" I asked. "I've been good child, how you been? How's work?" she replied as she slightly frowned. She didn't like me stripping but what could she say?

"I've been good Gran. Just been trying focus on school. And work is work" I said. "I wish you'd quit there and get a real job, so you could meet you a nice man and settle down. You know men don't wife girls that strip" she said and I sighed. "I know Granny. But I'm not looking for love" I told her. Granny and I ate and talked. I really loved her. My grandpa died in the military years ago.

When I left her house, I went to the grocery store to pick up a few things. Although I was hardly home, I still liked to cook for myself when I actually was there. I grabbed a cart and started shopping. I was looking around, not paying attention and my cart bumped into someone's.

I looked up and was stunned. The man that stood before me was fine. He was white, with blue eyes, and blondish hair. He had on an Armani suit with the shoes to match. I could spot a baller definitely. Perks of my job. "I'm so sorry, I'm so clumsy" I rambled. "It's okay beautiful" he said. His voice, goddamn.

"Well have a nice day" I said as I started to walk away. I looked back and he was still staring at me. I turned back around and continued grocery shopping with that beautiful stranger in the back of my mind.