5.

Emerald POV

After that day in Brian's office, I quit at the strip club. He made me realize a lot that day. I knew I wasn't a hoe but it was time for me to stop stripping. I went and put all my money in a bank account I opened. I had a total of 1,500,300 dollars to my name. I couldn't believe it but it was real.

I decided that I wanted to open my boutique. Don't get me wrong, I love dancing, but I adore fashion. I bought a store downtown in Beverly Hills for 50,000. After the designing and remodeling of the place, the total of it all was 70,000.

I had to open a factory where all my clothes was being made and that cost 15,000, and I still had to pay my employees. Thank God my house and my car were paid off.

It's been about four months since what happened with Brian. I've gotten over him for the most part but now all I focus on is my job, and my money. After all that happened I decided I was going to make some changes in my life. I start going to church with my granny. I loved it, and I felt welcomed all the time. I didn't feel so bad about stripping anymore.

Right now, I was in my store. Today was kinda slow. My business is booming though. It's very popular.

I heard my the bell on my door ring letting me know I had a customer. It was a pretty girl. She had blonde hair, with crystal blue eyes. I walked up to her. "Hello, how are you? May I be of assistance?" I asked. "Hello. And um yea, me and fiance have this really important event coming up, and I need something to wear" she replied.

"Congrats, and um okay. What did you have in mind?" I asked. "Um, something elegant, but stylish" she answered. "Okay, well we have some new pieces over here, if you would like to check them out" I said. I pointed her over to my Spring collection.

"Oh my gosh, I love this dress!" she yelled. "That's good. You think your fiancé will like it?" I asked. "I don't know, let's see. Here he comes" she said. I looked over at the man walking into my store. It was him, it was Brian.

Brian POV

I really did not feel going shopping with Samantha. Lately, she's been so annoying. Like irritating. I proposed to her because her family and my family kept talking about it. They practically forced me.

I was standing outside trying to take a break for a min. We were at some new boutique in Beverly Hills. I've never been in here but I heard about it. Its only been here for some months but it's popular and everyone loves it, and the owner is making a lot.

I stepped in the boutique and found Samantha. "Hey babe, what do you think?" she said. I looked up and it was her. The girl who I liked so much. The girl whose heart I broke. She looked even more beautiful then before. All my feelings for her came rushing back hitting me. Her voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Hello, Fiancé. I've heard great things about you" she said. I missed hearing her voice so much. "It's nice meeting you" she said while extending her hand. I shook it and said, "It was nice meeting you too". She was acting like we never met.

"So do you like it babe?" Samantha said. "Yea" I said. "Well that's great, I can get your size for you and you can try it on" Emerald said. Sam nodded. Emerald went to the back and grabbed Sam's size in the dress. She went into the dressing room while we stood outside and waited. I took this opportunity to talk to her.

"You gonna act like you don't know me?" I asked. "Yes, I am. We don't know each other. I am the owner of this store and you are here shopping with your FIANCE" she said putting the emphasis on fiancé. "Look, I know. But let me explain" I pleaded. "No, you didn't let me explain so why should I let you?" she said. I was about to respond but Sam walked out the dressing room.