Chapter 1

Disclaimer: None of these characters belong to me. They all are from Shannon Messenger.

A/N: This Fanfic was made after I read all of the Books including Nightfall. So, it has spoilers.

A/N: Guys this is my first fanfic so please give me feedback for futer fanfics.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Grady asked as Sophie sealed her Matchmaking scroll into an envelope. "We just got your human parents back from the Neverseen!"

"Plus, the Neverseen are still plotting something!" Edaline chimed in.

"True," Sophie said. "But I also just want to do something normal for once. Like a normal teen elf."

Sophie's adoptive parents both let out sighs.

"You're right." Grady said. "You should be celebrating. Stopping a plan from the Neverseen is something to be proud of."

"It's only one victory." Sophie mumbled.

"Think of it this way." Edaline said. "The Neverseen is a piece of Mallowmelt. Each time we stop one of their plans we take a bite of Mallowmelt. Eventually all the Mallowmelt will be gone and we will stop Neverseen!"

"Edaline's right." Grady said. "We will stop Neverseen."

"And no one will get past me." Sandor said, reminding her that she had a personal bodyguard.

"SEND IT!" All three of them told her.

Sophie looked down at the envelope. Was she ready to find out her potential Matches? She threw the envelope through the beam of light that went straight to the Matchmaking Offices.

--------------------

The next day at Foxfire was surprisingly normal. Now that Sophie had all the fun abilities, she didn't have any boring sessions like alchemy. Being a Polygot was fun, but not with Lady Cadence.

"Well, Sophie...you're late again. Detention for a week." Lady Cadence said. Great. It was only the first week and Sophie already had detention. "Today we will see your power of mimicking."

"What if I don't want to know how to mimic?" Sophie flinched, remembering how Keefe had stolen Kenric's cache using mimicking.

"Well, all students are required to learn it in Level 6." Lady Cadence said.

That session ended with a "Sophie, I've had level 1s that are better than you."

Telepathy was fun as always.

"Hi Grani-Tiergan." Sophie stumbled over over his two identities. 

"Hey Sophie. You can call me Tiergan." Tiergan said. "I have some bad news. Fitz does not want to be your Cognate anymore."

"Why?" Sophie held back tears. 

"He didn't say." Tiergan studied her with a look in his eyes. "Did something happen?"

"He broke up with me." Sophie remembered how Fitz had a faraway look in his eyes (probably thinking of Linh) as he told her. 

"Well, Mr. Forkle has an idea for another possible option." Tiergan said. "Anyway, today I want you to transmit with Silveny while I'm in you're head."

"Okay."

Silveny.

SOPHIE? 

It's me. 

SOPHIE! KEEFE! GLITTER BUTT! FRIEND!

How's your baby?

GOOD. SAFE. COME! COME! 

I can't. Bye, Silveny.

BYE!

"Wow, Sophie." Tiergan said. "I was trying to block you from transmitting but I didn't even phaze you."

"So?"

"I think...nevermind." Tiergan said. "You should go to lunch."

"Okay." Sophie wondered what Granite was thinking as she made her way to the cafeteria. Is is something to do with the Black Swan? 

"Sophie!!!" Biana said, bringing her back to reality. "Did you do it? Did you send in your Questionaire?"

"Yes, Biana. Now stop bothering me with it."

They sat down at their usual table and they all shared a look that said, Where's Fitz and Keefe? Five seconds later Fitz sat down and said, "What's wrong?"

"Where's Keefe?" Biana asked. 

"Oh, he's at the Healing Center." He looked at Sophie and said, "No reason to worry."

"I'm gonna check on him anyway." Sophie said, not willing to meet his eyes. His hands were clasped around Linh's. She willed her tears not to fall as she ran out of the room. 

Forgetting about Keefe for the moment, Sophie ran into the closest bathroom. She locked herself in a stall and cried. 

"Sophie?" Biana asked. "Is this about Fitz and Linh?"

"Please just go away!" Sophie said through sobs. 

"Not until you tell me what's wrong." Biana said.

"Ugh." Sophie slammed open her stall door and faced Biana. "Yes, it's abaout Fitz and Linh. He just dumped me and then he just goes straight to Linh? He just has a line of ladies."

"Fitz is being a jerk." Biana said. "I'll go talk to him." She left the bathroom leaving Sophie a mess. 

I mine as well go check on Keefe, Sophie thought.

Sophie walked down the familiar halls that she had gone down many times. Once she got to the Healing Center, she gasped. Keefe was just laying there, staring up at the ceiling, emotionless. 

"What's wrong with him?" Sophie asked as Elwin came into the room. 

"Nothing's wrong with him, physically." Elwin said. "His cells are all righ-"

"And mentally speaking?" Sophie interupted. She couldn't stand waiting for the answers. 

"He seems to be suffering from something called, robofrissan." Elwin sighed as Sophie opened her mouth to ask another question. "Basically his emotion system shuts down." 

"But we can save him right?" Sophie asked. 

"Well..."Elwin said."I can't."

Well, guys. That's my first chapter! I'll try to update daily, and I hope to have a lot of chapters. Please comment and give me feedback on my fanfic.