Children - Masrur x Reader

So this is the part 3 of the originally Sharrkan x reader ! Hope you enjoy :D 
I don't know how to name this one but I guess "children" is okay
Tell me what you think about this oneshot !

Oh, and for those who doesn't know, I'm currently writing a Ja'far  x reader fanfic 

(yeah, self-promotion ahah)

HEY ! You'll meet my dearest oc in this one ! 

_____

When they entered the orphanage, every little child ran towards the much taller redhead. They really loved him and he secretly loved them. He was a bit reluctant when they asked him to carry them, he didn't want to hurt them, but he couldn't say no to their puppy eyes.

(Y/n) observed the scene with a smile before greeting her colleague. She chatted with her friend while watching Masrur being pestered by the children. It's funny how they were afraid of him, he never smiled and he looked kind of cold but they quickly noticed how kind he was. Her smile faltered when she noticed a little girl with orange hair and matching eyes sitting alone looking at the man surrounded by the other child. She arrived in the orphanage only two weeks ago, so she didn't know the red-head man. She looked hesitant and a bit afraid, but most of all, she looked lonely. Excusing herself, she got up and walked toward the little orange haired girl.

"Hey, Maena." (Y/n) said sweetly, sitting next to the girl. "why don't you play with the others ?"
"I-I..." she tried to talk but her voice was so low that even (Y/n) couldn't hear her. She was pretty shy and kind of scared since she wasn't well fit in the orphanage yet. The little girl looked down and sometimes glanced at the children who caused the commotion. They looked like they were having a lot of fun and she felt a bit jealous...

"I know, he looks kind of intimidating but he's really kind." She said, standing up and stretching her hand for Maena to took it, which she hesitantly did as her big orange eyes met (Y/n)'s (e/c) ones. "Come on, we're going to meet the kind giant red-head !"

"Masrur !" (Y/n) called him as he turned his face towards her. "I wanted to introduce you to Maena."

Masrur only nodded as said girl hid behind (Y/n)'s legs. The young woman snickered at her action, she told her that the man in front of them was a sweetheart, even calling him a "prince charming", but the little orange-head kept on shaking her head no, still scared of the fanalis. Masrur, who watched the scene moved forward so that he was closer to her, he crouched down to be at eyes level with Maena.

"Nice to meet you, Maena." He said in a surprisingly sweet voice and stretched his hand, with a small smile on his face. It was so out of character that (Y/n)'s eyes widened a bit. After long seconds, the little girl finally gathered the courage to face the tall man and took his hand in her way smaller one, as she did so, every other child who observed the scene cheered for her as she stood in front of the fanalis, telling her that she was a brave girl and just like that, her face flushed red, one even tackled her into a tight hug. They almost fell and gave (Y/n) a heart attack but Masrur prevented them from falling on the floor.

Later that day, at noon, when the children were too busy eating, Masrur and (Y/n) talked.

"A strange traveller brought her here, almost two weeks ago. She was hurt, both mentally and physically... I'm surprised she opened up to you that quickly. She seems to like you and thanks to you, she's becoming a bit more sociable. I'm really proud of her." She said, smiling.
"She only trusted your judgement in me." He said in a matter-of-fact tone.
"I don't know... You might be right."
"Don't doubt that, it's obvious."

(Y/n) fell silent, not knowing what to say and neither of them wanted to break the silence that fell upon them, not that it was disturbing. It was a comfortable silence. They stayed like that, watching over the children until they finished eating.

(Y/n)had to teach them to write and read so she prepared the books she bought thissame morning as her friend gathered the children in another room. Masrurfollowed her behind, a heavy boxes full of books in his arms.

"Ja'far told me he was the one who taught you to write and read." She said.
"That's right."
"He also told me that you were always running away, but he couldn't get mad atyou." She laughed, glancing at him since she didn't heard any answer. He waslooking away, pouting ever so slightly. "It was true then." 

The class went pretty well, every child was calm and listening to her as timepassed faster than they thought, it was finished in a second and the orphansdidn't want to let her go as they all asked her to read a story, which she did.After that, they had to go to their room to take a well-deserved nap. (Y/n) andthe others who worked there cleaned the orphanage and Masrur helped them butone of her colleague told her she could go sooner, winking at her.

"Thank you for your help Masrur." she told him as he only nodded. "You'rewelcome here whenever you want ! The children really love you and Maena will behappy to see you again."
Once again, he nodded, he didn't say it out loud but he also liked them andplus, he could watch over (Y/n) without her knowing.

-EXTRA-

Masrur came to the orphanage at least once a week, when he wasn't outside thecountry. Soon enough, (Y/n)'s colleagues threw knowing looks at each other,whenever he was here. She noticed that but decided to just ignore it.

Today was a calm and sunny day, so the orphans were all playing outside as shesat under a three, beside Masrur. They chatted while watching over thechildren, when she saw Maena running towards them. She panicked for a moment,thinking she hurt herself, when she saw the big goofy smile on the littlegirl's face.

"Do you need something Maena ?" (Y/n) asked.
"Nope ! But I wanted to give you something !" She said, showing her thebeautiful flower crowns she made.
"This is gorgeous !" she chimed, bending down to let the little girl put thecrown on her head.
"Now you're a princess ! But you need your prince charming..." she said as sheasked Masrur to bend down, and he did so she could put the last flower crown onhis head. "Now ! The prince and the princess are finally together !"
(Y/n)'s eyes widened and she gasped as she realised what the little girl infront of her just did. Her face matching the colour of Masrur's hair, she hidher face, trying to hide her blush. Masrur was impassive as ever, and just thanked the little girl with a nod.

"How can he be so calm ?" She wondered.

At the end, they didn't take off the crown as it would offend Maena, but theothers couldn't help but teased (Y/n) about that for months and it would alwaysmake her blush.

___
So, Maena here is my oc, and my "first one" (not actually but I created her almost 3 years ago, and I didn't forget her, unlike my other oc)
I really really love her, but I just took her name and appearance for the oneshot 

It's me again ! I think it's the last chapter of this little story, but if you want a part 4, just tell me and I'll think about it ! 

Just to warn you, and maybe you noticed, I don't know how to write lovey-dovey stories ahahah
I can't even write a simple kiss scene