I hugged her tight savoring this magical moment.  No words can describe the happiness I’m feeling right now in the arms of this woman I truly love.

“Alex…I’m really sorry.”

“Shhhhh...it should be me who should apologized for what I did to you. I’m sorry if I’m a dumb heartless bitch last night.  I let my jealousy overwhelmed my rational mind.”

“You have reasons to act like one. I lied to you…,” she said not looking at me.  I heard her soft sobs…she’s crying.

“I understand now why you have done that…because of Elijah.  But tell me sweetie…why me?”

She suddenly looked-up and I can see the anguish in her beautiful eyes.  Oh how I hate to see her like this.

“I thought it’s impossible to go directly to Cesar…he is a superstar…and I know what happened to his relationship with Krishna.  My sister was devastated when he denied fathering Elijah. I witnessed how Krishna sacrificed for Elijah.  I saw how he struggled from all the difficulties just to keep her son alive.  While Cesar don’t care at all.  He is busy with his career…changing girlfriends as is he is changing his shirt.  I was angry so I think of a way to get closer to him…to ask for help for my nephew…but I don’t deny the fact that at the back of my mind…I want to revenge.  I want to hurt him back!  And I thought you are the best way to realize all my plans.  You are her darling…Krishna told me about Cesar’s favorite sister...and it was you.  But  I was so wrong Alex…coz in the process… I fall in love with you.  And everything…all my plans boomeranged to me. And it hurts like hell!  When you told me last night that you don’t want to see me again, I want to die.  I love you Alex.”

Learning the truth right from Mara’s lips makes me feel lighter…I want to shout to the world how happy I am.  She loves me! 

“Shhhhh…it’s enough…let’s forget it.  We must be thankful that everything is ok now,”

“Do you forgive me?” she asked in her cutest and very innocent look.  I did not answer.  Instead I cupped her face and kissed her lips like there is no tomorrow.  She kissed me back and all the memories of last night were deleted in our mind.

The flame that burns inside me continued to ignite and turns into fire when Mara sucked my tongue. Dear Lord…this girl has a way to make me go crazy. I pushed her on the edge…her back on the smooth forms of the rocks. Were like two famished lovers eager to take each other the quickest possible time.  

She hastily pulled my wife-beater  and my bra off my head after the brief separation of our lips while I quickly pulled down my cargo shorts and panty down my legs. 

I kissed her again and nibbled on the softness of her lower lips. My right hand found its way down to her breast but Mara is quicker.  She wants it fast coz I feel her hand already mashing the most delicate part of my body.  I jerked when she directly inserted her finger on my moist core.  I gasped for air but welcome her intruding finger.  To get even, I left her lips and followed the path taken by my right hand. I kissed her beautiful breast…her already taut pink nipples erected even prouder when I licked them. Mara’s other hand grabbed my head and pulled me closer I know she loves what I’m doing as much as I want what her fingers are doing to my very sensitive clit.  I sucked her left nipple and I felt her body stiffened.  I tried to look up to her while still enjoying sucking her  delicious twin peaks. Her eyes are halfway closed but when she saw me looking at her, she smiled but the hunger for release is painted all over her face.  I also feel her inner thigh brushing on my right leg.

“Alex…please take me…I want you badly,” she begged  through clinched teeth.

“In a hurry sweetie?”I asked teasingly.  But deep inside me, I’m ready to burst anytime.  Her fingers are doing magic on my inner core and that drives me nuts.

“Damn Alex…don’t be a tease…I’m getting nearer…please don’t stop!

The cool water was not able to stop the rush of fire that quickly consumes us both.  Her inner thigh brushing on my right leg gives me an unexplained sensation while her fingers stroking  my wet pleasure spot with utmost expertise makes me shudder with excitement.

I pushed her away a little while I position myself between her legs.  She obediently obliged but her fingers never living its favorite position.  I continued kissing her breast while my hand snaked down the smooth skin of her belly and downward to the soft curls covering her most sensitive spot. I rubbed the spot where her clit lies and she immediately reacted by arching her body closer to mine..her faced flushed and her eyes dilated.  She fight back by rubbing my clit too. 

“Oh Mara…you’re driving me crazy baby…” I said while biting her right nipple. My index thumb continue stroking her clit while my daring index finger cross the threshold and discover her sweet hot core.  I feel her inner muscles immediately gripped my finger. Damnation…she feels so hot, moist and tight.  I closed my eyes trying to concentrate on this wonderful mind-boggling feeling. 

“Honey…I can’t hold on anymore,” Mara said. I stroke her faster while sucking her breast.  Her fingers continued to fondle me until we both burst into an unexplained sweet rapture.  I feel her body bucks up and I heard her sweet moans of pleasure echoed in the air.  

I slumped against her soft body…remnants of the pleasure of our lovemaking still lingers in my body.  Sex is beautiful…but  lovemaking is far better.  Now, I know what’s the difference between the two…and this beautiful woman still clinging to me is the reason and the way that I realized it.

=======================

There you go guys…as promised I gave you the next chapter.  Hope I have satisfied your burning libidos lol….Just one or two chapters left unless something will enter my crazy mind and add some few chaps more.  Enjoy reading and don’t forget to vote and let me know what’s on your mind…Love you to the bone  Boss