Meet & Greet (Imagine)

This is for @SaarahAbrahams2 hope you like it 😁

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Saarah's POV

I looked in my mirror and smiled. Today was the day I was meeting CNCO for the first time!!! I wanted my outfit to be perfect, meaning I was hoping Joel would notice it. He was my favorite out of the four, plus it was the middle of winter. So I took one more look and was sure I was ready...

 So I took one more look and was sure I was ready

"Perfect!"

I tested my best friend Chloe (random name) to tell her I was ready.

Chloe🌼: are you ready for the best day in your entire human existence??!!

Saarah🌹: Uh yes. I don't know anybody who wouldn't be!

Chloe🌼: Ok Mrs. Pimentel let's get going I'm outside.

I ran down the stairs as fast as I could and slipped on my jacket. I walked outside as the little snow flakes came down like crystals from the sky and I smiled. I got in the car and we where off. The place was really far. About 3 hours away, but was this worth it? Is that even a question Of course it is.

"So you wanna kiss Joel in the picture,"Chloe said smirking
"I do but I'd get pulled away,"I said sighing.
"The cheek won't hurt. Come on this is your first meet and greet, at least try to make it memorable."
"It's already memorable."
"Fine but when in doubt as the questions. Should I, Could I, Would I?"
"I should. I would. I can't."
"Alright but don't say I didn't warn you."

After a fun 3 hours of listening to CNCO music and dancing in a small car We got there. The line was long but not as long as it would be in a few hours. The people said we have to purchase an album and with it we would get a wristband to get back in line and so we did. Forty bucks spent but again worth it! We then went to eat at a near by restaurant.

Lunch was delicious and we read the book of the album. I read Joel's part....

"Wow this was so heart touching. He really seems like a nice guy."
"He is. I wonder how good of a kisser he is?"

I closed the book and looked at her.

"He just had his first kiss with that model, why don't you ask her."
"Come on get over this stupid fear, I know you can do it."
"But I can't. He'd wipe his lips and give me a death glare."
"No he won't."
"Whatever."

We cleaned up and went back outside. Now the line was hella long. This was gonna be fun. We waited and waited and waited. It was forever. Soon they boys drove up to the place and the crowd went crazy. I waved at Joel and smiled at me. The line started moving as soon as they got in. It was so excited. It felt so slow. Like time was watching me and purposely slowing down. I hated it. But Soon we made it. I was just sweating. I didn't know what Joel would think about me.