"IT IS REALLY A BIG THING FOR US"

CHAPTER 3:

In Kapoor mansion at 6 pm:

All the younger clan are talking except ravi and chandhra........

Rishi:where are chandhu & ravi?

Kumudh:they hadn't returned yet bhai..(with a sad face)

Tanu:they will be on their way guys.........dnt get sad....

Sargun:its 6 pm bhabhii....when will they come?.....(she too with a sad face)

So to change their mood.......viren says....

Viren:why bhabhiiiiiiis missing my bros haan????(in a teasing tone)

Sargun & kumudh absent mindedly says: haaaaaaaan......

All laugh fr this.....after realizing what they said they both smile sheepishly.........

Nandhini(giggling):its okkk Bhabhi it happens.........

At the same time ravi & chandhra enters the place and removing their caps.They keep it on the table and sit beside their wives.....Immediately sargun and kumudh gets up and goes to kitchen to get 2 glasses of water and gives it to their husbands......they drink it with a smile.......

Ranveer:bhais y do u always come late and make my bhabhis feel sad.......

Rishi:haan yaar.......they missed u a lot (in teasing tone)

Tanu:rishiiiiiiii.........(in a stern voice)

Rishi:okkk okkk sry(by holding his ears smilingly)

Nandhini:but on the serious note bhais.........u should get punishment for making my bhabhis sad.....

Ravi & chandhra:ok my princess what punishment......

Nandhini:that will be decided by my bhabhis.....say bhabhis what is the punishment u want to give them?

After thinking for sometime they both give mischievous smile to each other and says....

Kumudh:we all hadn't gone for dinner for a long time.........

Sargun:so the punishment is that our two police officers will take us to dinner and today is their treat........

Jeevika & ishani(excited):wow bhabhisssssss sprb idea......

Ranveer:haaaaaan bhabhis.....it has been a long time...... what say police officers?....

Chandhra:okkkkk done.....after all who says no to a penalty with benefit..(winking at kumudh)

Ravi:but bhai...i ha............

Sargun:tujhe kya hai Mr.Kapoor???(in a stern voice glaring at ravi)

Ravi(scared):noo noooooo nothng at all.....i will chnge and come........(he literally ran from there making others chuckle)

They all get dispersed to get freshen up........

AT THE SAME TIME AT MALHOTHRA MANSION:

Cabir:yaar I am getting bored by simply sitting yaaar.....

Manik:haaan.....me too.......come na let us do something....

Avni:y don't we go for dinner?

Khushi:yaaa I too want to go out....(with a exciting face)