"I take them, I'm not in them," Angela told. I rolled my eyes, standing next to her so she couldn't get away. I smiled 

"No, no, no, come here." Eric put his arm around Angela to stop her from getting away. She placed her hand around my waist as mine rested behind our backs.

"You'll photoshop my nose if it looks big, right?" Jess asked. 

"Don't worry, I'm in the picture. No one will be looking at you guys," Eric reassured. 

"You're so full of yourself," I replied, smiling. Bella then snapped the picture. 

"It's good," she stated. I moved over to her, taking the camera to check the photo. 

"Oh, good. Cullen's here," Mike spoke. I rolled my eyes once again. They walked away. 

"Cute," I muttered, handing Bella back her camera. "I'll leave you and stalker to it," I announced, walking away.

Jasper caught up with me.

"What up?" I greeted, grasping his hand in mine. I pecked his cheek.

"Can't I see my beautiful girlfriend before class?" He asked. 

"I only know you average looking girlfriend, I haven't had the pleasure of meeting your other one," I replied, raising my eyebrows as I spoke. 

"She thinks she's funny too," he told, raising an eyebrow in response. 

"Thinks? Excuse you I am funnier than Chelsea Peretti," I retorted. "I am the goddess of comedy."

Jasper chuckled, kissing my forehead. 

"Sure thing," he muttered sarcastically. I gently hit his arm, not wanting to injure myself. 

"Hey," I exclaimed, glaring playfully at him. 

Alice soon fell into step with us, forcing us to go with her so she could say happy birthday to Bella. 

"I think she'd appreciate it more if you didn't find her to say that," I pointed out. 

"Well I don't care," Alice replied, continuing down the hall. She jumped over the railing of the stairs as she yelled out Bella's name.

"Because that won't attract attention," I muttered, taking the rest of the stairs. I stood a bit away from them. I could still hear what they were saying but I wasn't intruding.

"Happy Birthday," Alice wished, hugging Bella. 

"I thought I said no presents," Bella spoke, taking the package from the small girl. The bell rung. 

"I've already seen you open it and guess what? You love it." Alice had a wide smile on her face as she spoke. "You're gonna wear it tonight, our place," she told. She took notice of the reluctant look on Bella's face. "Come on, please? It will be fun," she begged. 

"Okay. alright," Bella finally replied, giving in. Alice squealed. I glanced to Jasper, raising an eyebrow. 

"You had something to do with this, didn't you?" I questioned. He winked at me, making me chuckle. "Well, we gotta get to class."

Before we could walk away Bella called out.

"Jasper, no fair with the mood control thing."

"Sorry, Bella. Happy..." he trailed off. "Never mind."

I laughed before we rushed off to English class, where we would finish watching the Romeo and Juliet movie. 

I sat at the back of the class, drawing as I waited for the movie to finish. I had seen the movie before and everyone knew the story of Romeo and Juliet. I knew they died and I knew I wasn't a huge fan of the story.