Lockdown- Chapter 14

Chapter 14

***Libbys POV***

I open my eyes to the familiar yet bright, white hospital room. When my eyes re-adjust to the light I feel a small weight on the bed next to my hand, I look down to the messy curls, Harry. I carefully wrap my fingers in his hair and twirl a few curls with my fingers. He lifts his head to look at me, his eyes widen.

"Harry"

"Libby, oh my god" He smiles, the biggest ive ever seen.

He quickly stands and practically jumps on me, wrapping his arms around me, my hands slowly meet at the nape of his neck, I inhale his familiar minty scent and it calms me.

"I missed you so much" He sighs into my shoulder

"I didnt go anywhere Harry"

"I know but ive missed you, your eyes, your voice, your smile, your everything"

"ive missed you too Harry"

He smiles softly and brings his lips to mine, a wave of relaxtion sweeps over me. He sits back down in the chair and links his hand in mine for a second before he stands up.

"I should tell Helen your awake" He smiles before exiting the room.

I look around the room and see my carry on bag in the corner, I should probably change. I slowly bring my legs over the side of the bed and let my feet softly touch the floor, I inhale deeply and push myself off the bed. Using the bed to lean on I walk towards the bag, if I can just walk a little without something to lean on it'll be fine.

I let go of the bed and shuffle forward to reach the bag, Harry opens the door and he sighs at me.

"what are you doing? youve not even been awake ten minutes and youre already up, sit down" He smirks

"I was getting my bag"

"you couldve just waited two minutes" Harry laughs putting the bag on the bed

"I'm impatient"

"dont I know it" He mumbles

"hey shut up"

"Helen will be here in a second to check you over" Harry says pulling out the poorly folded clothes

"did you not fold them?!"

"I tried" He laughs

I sit on the bed and fold the clothes as he pulls them out the bag.

"I brought you this, I know you love it" Harry smiles proudly as he hands me my favourite knitted jumper

"thank you"

I bring it to my face and snuggle into it, it smells like Harry as it is his. Its always been my favourite, since we met. He wore it for our first date but he would never wear it on any other occasion. So he said I could have it for when he wasnt around.

Helen walks through the open door and smiles in awe at me and Harry.

"well well look whos awake" She hugs me

"how are you?"

"im fine honey, what about you? does anything hurt?" Helen says sitting next to me on the bed

"no just showing this idiot how to fold clothes"

She laughs and Harry throws a pair of leggings at my face.

"well, we shall keep you in until around lunch tomorrow just in case but if everythings right then you can go home" She nods before leaving and shutting the door behind her.