Chapter 14 - Adonna And Lewis

Start from the beginning

"Oh, God." He sighed and pulled himself together before walking back into the room.

I looked past his shoulder and saw the face of the devil. Her name is Adonna. I don't even know what kind of name that is. She's very wealthy. Her father owns a chain of hotels so she's a rich little airhead as you can imagine. She follows us around all the time. Especially Louis. She's got this disturbing little fixation with us that I don't understand. One time she bought a ticket for every show we did in England. It was the weirdest thing. I remember the first time I met her, I was in Starbucks with Perrie. We were getting coffee with Louis and Eleanor. Adonna came in and insulted Eleanor to her face. She called her fat and ugly and basically told Louis that he could do better. We ignored her until she got bored and left us alone. I'm pretty sure she's got a crush on Louis but she shows it in the worst ways. For some reason she thinks insulting everything he does will make him like her.

"Hi Lewis!" She stood up from the couch she was sitting on and hugged Louis tightly. He stood there like a tree while she did what she wanted with him. "So good to see you."

"Yeah..." He said quietly. "Lewis?" He mouthed to me while she hugged him. I shurgged.

"Would you believe this is the first show I've seen? I've been so busy with my figure skating and my vocal classes I just haven't had the time." She laughed at herself. That laugh. Literally it's the most annoying laugh on the face of the planet. It sounds like someone just stepped on a cat's tail. The world's fattest, gender-confused cat that's giving birth to a whale. Yes, that sounds right.

Louis laughed quietly in response and then looked at me as if asking for help.

"Well, Louis we need to get ready. The show is about to start soon." I walked towards the doorway, hoping Louis would follow me. "It's lovely to see you again, Adonna but..."

"Oh! Is that a new tattoo, Lewis?" She interupted me and grabbed his arm, pulling it against her chest.

"It's...it's Louis and no that's the same one I had last year when you also asked if it was new."

"And who's banjo is this?" She kneeled down beside a guitar on the floor. "Is this one of your um, does one of your band people play this?"

"Band people?" I asked out loud.

"A banjo? Really?" He rolled his eyes. He was trying as hard as he could not to sass her. "That's um, that's Niall's and it's a guitar."

"Isn't that what I said? Yes, I think it is." She stood up and looked around the room. "Are you still dating that awkward girl who lives at Starbucks?"

"I'm still dating Eleanor." He groaned.

"What about you?" She looked past Louis at me. "Where is your beach-blonde?"

"Look, I don't appreciate you referring to our girlfriends like that. Why can't you respect us?"

"I'm sorry." No you're not. She was so grossly stuck up. She sat there with her legs crossed and her head held high with pride. "Is it wrong to wish you guys could fall in love with a real woman? Like myself?"

"Is it wrong to wish I could strangle your spray-tanned, anorexic neck?" Louis couldn't hold that sass back any longer.

Adonna looked shocked for a moment. She grabbed a strand of her black hair and curled it around her finger. "Were you trying to be sexy?" She winked at Louis. Dear God, this woman is impossible.

Louis clenched his fists and started walking over to her. "Zayn, stop me." Louis said while still looking ahead at Adonna.

"Ok, well it's time to go onstage now." I grabbed Louis by the shoulders and spun him around. "Enjoy the show, Adonna." I walked Louis out the door.