Beforenote

This isn't an update lo siento I meant to publish this yesterday but I didn't

As usual I have 2 put the warnings and whatnot bc I never did that with my past stories and paper hearts killed a few people metaphorically so now I feel obligated to do this.

So this is another like. Crime and detective book because that's all I seem to do anymore? I love scary movies and whatnot so that's all I do. This is based off a video game called Detroit: Become Human and it's rlly good and I recommend watching it or playing it but it's fantastic. I love the storyline and all the characters.

Anyways There's a fair amount of death and violence in this and some like. Abuse. I guess. It's implied a lot and it's kinda obvious. There's also a lot of injuries and all the things you'd expect to find in these types of books. Also?? There's a lot of anger.

It's just all around dark. I'm sorry.

Thanks for reading if you can stand this type of stuff I just live and breathe horror and gore and it transfers into whatever I write. It just does. I can't stop it. Everything I write that doesn't have that stuff always ends up unfinished. I hope y'all like it and forget about American Dream bc I haven't edited it in a while bc it kinda stresses me out now and I have no explanation behind it. I might finish it idk.

Also also also. Slow updates. Idc. I can't do every 2-3 days bc that's too much but I swear when I do update they'll be 10/10 chapters. It just won't be as often but it won't be like Once every 4 months. & you know what??? I still might not finish it. I'll definitely try but who knows. I've been emotionally all over the place recently and it's a miracle I cranked out so many chapters to this.

Gracias again n stay tuned