Getting Real

Dorian's P.O.V.

Ray: DON'T CALL MY BABY MOMMA A BITCH!

Me: Your.....Your....Your what?.......

???: Dadda

I Couldn't help myself but just sit there in shock sitting here watching a baby call Ray daddy and the momma is Asia......It Look just like Asia too...but I could say ray's nose, skin complextion and eyes......

Ray: This is why I couldn't tell you....

Me: So this is it.....this is the big secret.......

Ray: Yes....But don't tell anyone you're the only one that knows....Not even roc knows he knows nothing about RJ

Me:.........

Ray: please.......

Me:......yeah....the baby is named after you right.....

Asia: Yup......

Me: Well......ok....im a ....uh...just go....like I got things to do in the morning......i....um.....i'll talk to you later....um....sorry again.....um bye Asia by Ray.........

Ray's P.O.V.

Damn Dorian took that harder than I thought she was.

Asia: Nigga Why U Got To Lie!

Ray: Um....I don't Know I panicked

Asia: So you never told her

Ray:Nope..

Asia: Well she's going to find out sooner or later

Ray: I know but for right now this is all she's gonna know

>>>>>>The Next Day<<<<<<<

Rosemary's P.O.V.

I woke up naked under Nolen. Did we?Now I Dont really know how Ebonie felt but I guess this is what it was like to be raped. To wake up and for the male to act like ain't nothing happen....No I Couldn't remember anything I just woke up naked feeling the pain on my face I didn't want to wake up Nolen but I couldn't help my self I tried to wiggle out to get from under him but it was no use he woke up and rolled over saying "Good Morning Beautiful How Did You Sleep" I gave him the silent treatment all Morning I got up and got in the shower he got in the other shower I guess I was in there for a long time because when I came out the shower I put on my clothes and walked down stairs to a living room full of White and Pink Roses with balloons chocolates A Big "IM SORRY" card with a giant bear on it and Nolen Looking Fine as Ever with an apology shirt on.........

Me: Wow.....I can't....

Nolen: Look I'm sorry for my actions last night

Me:.........

Nolen: I don't know what came over me but when you make me mad some times I just don't know how to act all of this anger that I have in me just comes out and I don't even know how to control it and I'm sorry

I couldn't help myself but forgive him I mean he did all of that and he had to be serious I mean he was crying for goodness sake it would be hard for me not to take him back plus his eyes are just the cutest things when he's sad So I accepted his apology and we ended up making out just as it was about to get hot in the room my phone rang and I answered it which made Nolen aggravated again.

Me: Hello........Oh hey roc

Nolen's P.OV.

I know she didn't just stop what she was doing with me for that nigga. I shouldn't have to compete for something that's mines why is he getting all of her attention