"Are you kidding me? You're kidnapping me and taking me to your gang house so you and all your buddies can do god knows what to me!" I started crying again and he sighed.

"You think I want to hurt you?" He asked, almost insulted.

"Of course I do! It's not like you've been nice to me since we have met." I said sadly.

"Sweetheart, I don't want to hurt you."

"Why should I believe that? You're a jerk who thinks he can do whatever the hell he wants to me. Even if it is against my wishes. Excuse me for thinking that you might escalate things from thigh grabs to...worse things." I sobbed. He looked at me so confused. I felt his other hand grab the other side of my cheek and he pulled me in to kiss him. I stiffened at the touch of his lips on mine again. My stomach tightened and I felt my cheeks heat up again. Why did he think this was okay? I didn't ask him to kiss me. I didn't ask him to tangle his fingers in the back of my hair and command that I don't try to pull away. I didn't ask him to suck me into those perfect plush lips. I didn't ask him to pull away. But he did.

He looked at me intently. "Violet. I do not want to hurt you." He said softly. I stared into his eyes because he seemed actually, sweet for once. I believed him.

"Why should I believe you?" I scoffed.

"I couldn't kiss you like that if I just wanted to hurt you. In fact, I've taken you here for the exact opposite reason. Come on. I'll make you something to drink. If I remember correctly you enjoy punch, right?" He smirked and I blushed as he got out of the car and walked around to open my door. I was shocked at the mood change between us. Why was he doing this to me?

He brought me into the house and I saw various men walking around and sitting on the couches. I smelled the foul scent of drugs from the men and cringed. Andy held me close to his body and brought me into the kitchen.

"So punch?" He asked and I sat down in a chair.

"Could I have tea instead?" I questioned as he smiled.

"Sure Sweetheart." He said as he put some water in a pot and placed it on the stove. I felt a flutter in my stomach when he called me that. He made the tea and placed the mug in front of me.

I smiled slightly at him. "Thanks," I said as I took a sip. It was better than Lucy's. "For a mafia house, this place is pretty clean," I said and he chuckled taking a seat in the chair next to me.

"We are not the mafia."

"So what? You bring me to this place to watch me for the day?"

"I'm not sure. I was given the instructions to take you here and wait for your friend, Rose?" He asked and I nodded.

"Oh no! Is she okay? She is going to kill me. I can't believe you let me leave her there!" I yelled at him and he placed his hand on my thigh making me tense up again and get quiet.

"Stephen is with her. She is fine, I promise." He said making me calm down. I quietly sipped my tea. "So why were you spying on us anyway?"

"Rosalie's idea. I wanted to get away from you and go home. But as usual, I get dragged into all of this drama." I sighed and he ran his fingers across my thigh. A shiver shot through my body but this time it wasn't a bad one. I wanted his hand to stay there.

"Well good thing I was there to save you." He said and I looked at him and smirked while rolling my eyes.

"Thank you, Andy. For saving my life. You're my hero." I sarcastically swooned.

"I know I am Sweetheart." He said and I couldn't help but laugh loudly. He thought I was serious. "Do you want a change of clothes? Yours look kind of cold and wet." He said and I looked down, noticing my dirty clothes.