"THINK HE THE SHIT."

Hey guys I feel like there's been some confusion, so to answer yall questions. Yes Trinden is dead, Kill is in prison so he will be brung up sometimes but for the most part not really. So with that being said this story has new characters, the focus will be on Icolas, Decimus, Alaric and Vix. I only put the new character list on the previous chapter so you will be familiar with them just in case they are brought up, not because they will always be brought up. None of the new characters except for who I named off well have their on POV well maybe Tavistry will😊😉but who knows💖💖💖enjoy my fav bitches

******

Alaric P. O. V.

"Are you crazy? I swear ta God don't fucking try me!!" I shouted my hands tightening around the steering wheel.

"Cause of that nigga? You this mad because of him? Man fuck that nigga!! For the hundredth time I was just working!!" She explained.

I shook my head. "Fuck him, and fuck that job cause you ain't working there no mo."

She scoffed. "Oh cause college boy got me huh? Well guess what Laric, this the real world. And sometimes you don't have it like that, sometimes the struggle is real and you gotta do what you gotta do to get there. You don't understand shit about that so don't sit in this car and judge me for trying to make a come up out."

"You think I like playing ball? Huh?!! I fucking hate it!! Alright?  I may not remember what happened to me and how I lost my memory but I do remember other things, and I know for a fact that I fucking hate basketball. But it's getting me out of here, it's my freedom, so don't give me that 'you gotta do what you gotta do to get where you gotta get' speech cause you don't know shit about me or what I wanna be. So I can drive yo ass back to the club and you can get it how you wanna get it." I mumbled the last part to myself.

She shook her head. "You do what you gotta do and I do what I gotta do but I'll be damned if I let a nigga take care of me. So what? I can let you treat me and give me everything I want and desire and then some day when we fall out you throw it all in my face, and I can't leave you because of the simple fact that I don't have nothing because you take care of me. Huh? I'm independent, I'd rather strip on a pole and get my money then let any nigga take care of me just so I can owe him in the future."

I was silent. She knows what she want, and I know what I want but it's clear that I won't get that.

Decimus P. O. V.

"Punk ass nigga, thinks he's the shit like I couldn't of blown his cap back if I wanted to." I said popping off as everybody sat in the living room.

"All over a bitch though, nigga willing to risk his life for her? He must be smoking something." Christian said talking about Laric.

I nodded. "Swear to God Vixington fine as hell but I'd die and come back before I let another nigga disrespect me. He don't know what he just started."

My little 3 year old sister walked in the room rubbing her eyes making all of our heads snap to her. Her hair was wild and she was pouting, I got up off the couch and got up, walking over to her and kneeling in front of her. "Mel (honey) what's wrong?" I said softly my voice no longer being as angry and cruel but more friendly.