Caught

(Tyler up above)

Trinden P. O. V

I had Kenny in the car with me and we were laughing and talking about old times.

"Bitch aren't you glad we took that money. And I took care of us. Look at yo bomb ass nails and cute outfits I bought." I said smiling.

Suddenly she went from happy to worried. "Yea it's fun now but what about later?"

I smacked my teeth. "Girl it's not gone be a later. Trust me-" My phone rang cutting me off as I picked it up and seen it was Tyler.

Me: Sup man

Tyler: Trinden cut the bullshit

Me: What you mean?

Tyler: Trinden I ain't no fucking idiot. And neither is Kill. He knows ight he knows.

I began to panick as my heart started beating faster.

Me: Knows? How did he find out?

Tyler: It doesn't matter. Look Trinden I warned you about doing that shit. Yea you like a sister to me but he is my brother. I tried to stop him from coming after you but I couldn't. Sorry.

After he said that he hung up on me.

I hopped off the express way and started speeding wayyy over the speed limit.

"What's wrong? Who was that?" Kenny said getting scared.

I started driving towards her house.

"Look you was right. Kill knows what I did and he's coming after me. He doesn't know your apart of it so I'm taking you home." I said breathing heavy.

I hit a hard turn making me almost hit another car. I turned down her street and pulled up in front of her house.

"No I can't just let you leave. He's gonna hurt you Trinden. He's not going to give you another chance he doesn't give second chances."

I nodded. "I'm not a real friend. Real friends don't put you in harm. I'm sorry Kenny. But this is me being a good friend. You may not hear from me again but I want you to know. That I'll miss you and that Tyler will take care of you if you just give him a chance."

She started to cry but I wasn't having it. "Get the fuck out." I said opening the door and pushing her out as she landing on the curve with pain in her eyes.

I noticed a large van behind me. I rolled down the window and screamed. "Get in the house and don't come out!!"

She hurried up and got to the porch rushing to get her key in the lock as I pulled off.

The van knew I caught up as it followed me. I sped faster until suddenly it cut off and it was no longer behind me.

I thought I made it until I looked up and a car was coming from the side of the road and hit me as my vision became blurry and I was knocked out cold.

Kill P. O. V

I looked at her body. I just had Mario and Jr. Pick her up. She had a bruise on her neck from the steering wheel but I know for damn sure that she will have more.

Like who the fuck does she think she is to be stealing from me. I've murdered people for less and she thought she'd get away with it!!

She woke up in a rush as she seen where she was and she looked scared as he eyes met mine.