Chapter 6

Alison POV

For a couple seconds I only heard our breathes. Suddenly I saw pictures of my mom crying in my head. I saw how broken she was, I saw my little sisters crying on the floor. I saw my dad hit the wall and cry. I saw my friends freak out, they knew. They think they didn’t do anything, that they could save me. I felt two arms lift me over the railing as I saw those pictures in my head. I let my arms fell, and opened my eyes. The tears stream down my face. I feel hopeless. I feel lost.

The guy was looking at my bleeding wrists. "I am going to take you to the hospital" he just stated it. like he knew I gave up fighting. 

We started to walk, I don’t know to what, I guess the hospital. I probably won’t even make to the hospital.

After a couple minutes, walking became harder. "Fuck" I heard him say as I almost fell to the ground. "J-just l-leave me" I can barely talk. He ripped the bottom of his shirt of, relieving a little bit of his stomach, may I say, sixpack. He tied the piece of cloth around both of my wrists.

I don’t know how long we exactly walked, it felt like hours. Suddenly I was in a car. He was driving, looking concerned ahead of him. That’s the last thing I saw. Before I was completely gone I mumbled; "you tried.."