Holiness Tabernackle Of Faith And Hope Outreach Ministries

The sunday we was up early cause nana was all up in our faces bout church had us up since 4 am an church wasn't till nine.

''i didn't tell y'all asses to be up all night and shit''

''but nana we.. ''

''save that crap lil girl i swear u just like ya lazy ass mother, way her at quana''

I was done ready so was kya and Roxy and her babies cause we been known betta to mess around when Nana in full church mood.

Dominic and Orlando was here with their mom, she was too busy kissing all her grand babies to notice kya in my arms, now she heard about ky but ain't ever seen her. I hope his dad don't come.

We entered church and service started, making a girl cry for the life she living, my sister hidding at the back like she scared of god. Orlando went up to the alter broke down in tears he confessed everything including bout him and shaquana, oh shoot then the brother started to sing, when Roxy started to cry, she went up hug him then started to slap him all over. Roxy jumped over the a couple of people to get to quana, now this was church and a good ass seat to the greatest match of all time. Church was over and Nana was upset and Brenda was worst cussing like she ain't just come outta church. Shaquana and roxy was at it again in the back of the yard, i pulled them away and keira gon jump in and grab me, it was on, everybody in it now, rolling around the yard cussing fighting even Dominic's parents was at cause after church, my baby saw her grandpa and ran to him, orlando was in shock, but his brother and mom was furious.

She started 'you knew about this baby and u ain't say nun' '

I mean by now everyone was busted up.

''HEY Y'ALL STOP STOP IT RITE NOW''
POP POP POP

we were all silent nana gon get her gun which was a surprise but not so much cause one nana live in the hood two she crazy as fuck.

''y'all stop this shit, i ain't bring all you together to be fighting like this, this fued between sisters don gon on too long... ''

''grandma we got time fa this shit''

''little say something else i will pop u and bury ya ass in my vegetable garden, you know dead body make ya plants grow faster''

''but momma you have no vegetable garden''

''well ma weed then shit''

''nana you smoke''

''shit i got cancer, andit at its last stage, now been told me i only have 6 months to live but i been smoking for a year and i still breathing ''

''at least we know weed good for something''

We all started laughing but nana was serious. So we plan to go to our separate corners and write a list of things we did and apologise for the shit we did then burn that paper for life.

We decided we gon do it on Monday evening since everyone was so tired.