C h a p t e r [2]

[ Hunter's POV ]

I would definitely be lying if I said I wasn't hurt by what came out from my mothers mouth. Hurt was honestly an understatement. All of these years I have been lied to and I didn't know anything about it or even suspected anything. I definitely believe that my "mother" did it for a genuine good reason, but that still doesn't define the fact that she lied to me about it and wasn't planning on ever telling me about it.

I know I'm a witch, I've known to do spells since I could remember, my mother taught me mostly every spell.

If we're being honest I'm a weird person, I've always been a loner because my mother never trusted anyone on being friends with me which definitely made me antisocial and have trust issues and well now I know why. For my 15th birthday I really wanted to dye my hair grey, so I did. I thought my old normal brown hair was way to basic sound decided to change things up.

I probably don't look anything like my twin sister now. I wonder what her name is and how she looks like. I wonder if I look like my father or mother or both.

I was walking down the streets of New Orleans and noticed a lot of people like a lot. Parties everywhere. A lot of colors here and their. So this is where my actual family is from. I was walking down further into the beautiful luminous New Orleans streets when I came across a big house with the letter M carved on some gates. Is this where my family lives?

I had a feeling in my gut that I was right so I opened the gates with a spell and I walked in. Right when I walked in I could hear voices coming from somewhere. When I turned the corner I saw 6 people standing up talking to each other. I took a further step and right then and their they all turned around facing me with a serious face. I just looked back in shock. Oh my god is this my family?

"Who the bloody hell are you! Why are you here?" A girl with blonde hair said with a really serious angry face. "Um um I'm Hunter nice to meet you" I said nervously. "Well Hunter, what do you bloody want?" The same girl asked. "Uh are you the M-Mikaelson's" I stuttered in fear.

"Yes obviously. Who sent you!" The girl raised her voice even more. "Um well Hello my name is Hunter-" I was about to say but I was cut off by a guy with orange brownish looking hair. "Yes yes we know your name. Now why are you here." He said looking at me very closely.

"I'm Hunter, Hunter Mikaelson." I said with a serious face.

Oh god I think I'm about to die. They probably don't believe me. "What? We don't have anymore siblings. Your delusional sweetie." A younger guy with a smirk said. "I'm not your sibling. I'm Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshalls daughter." I said looking at them.

"What?" A woman with brown wavy hair said out of the nowhere. Is that my mother? "Are you my mother?" I asked with a tear rolling down my face. "I think you have the wrong people Hunter." The same guy with orange brownish hair said.

"Hayley and Me only have one daughter and that's Hope Mikaelson." He said with a serious face. That's my father, Niklaus Mikaelson. "Y-your my father. Your Niklaus Mikaelson." I said with tears rolling down my face. I then remembered the note my mother gave me. She said to give it to them.

"Here the person that raised me gave me this letter to give to you whenever I saw you." I said handing them the hand written letter. They all looked at each other with serious faces probably not believing anything I'm saying. After they read the letter they looked up to see me.

"I'm Hunter Mikaelson, twin sister to Hope Mikaelson. Born from Hayley Marshall Kenner, here in New Orleans." I said with a serious face. "This is absolutely crap and it's all a bunch of lies." My father said ripping the paper in half. What no.

"She's your daughter Klaus and Hayley, we lied to you and never told you that you actually had twins. I took Hunter away from you right after she was born, we couldn't have two tribrids running around New Orleans. So we had to, I'm so sorry." My mother appeared from behind me.

"I knew you wouldn't believe the letter even though it's true, so I followed Hunter all the way here." She said with a small tear. "W-what? How could you!" My birth mother said with tears. I looked at my dad Klaus and I could tell he was in shock.

"We had to we had no choice!" My mother raised her voice. "No you did have a choice and now your gonna die for stealing my daughter." My father said coming forward to grab my mother but I stepped in front of him. "No. You will not hurt her, despite her lying to me for 15 years, she still raised me and kept me fed and most importantly she kept me safe." I said raising my voice. My father looked taken back.

"Mother it's better if you leave, please let me talk to my family." I said looking back at her. "Alright but you know where to find me. I love you Hunter." She said and walked out. "Bloody hell so your our other niece." The younger guy said. "Yeah I guess, sorry what is all of your names." I asked.

"I'm Kol." The younger guy said. "I'm Rebekah." The girl with long blonde hair said. "I'm Elijah." A guy that looks like an older version of my uncle Kol said. "And I'm Freya, I'm not a vampire but a witch, nice to meet you Hunter." A woman with Blonde short hair said.

"Guys will you please leave me and Klaus so we can talk to Hunter." My mother Hayley said. After a minute they all left and I was alone with my parents. "So your Hunter twin sister to Hope." My mother said. "Yep, that's me I guess." I said with a small smile.

"I'm guessing y'all are fraternal twins, because y'all don't really look alike other then the eyes, you both have Nik's eyes." She said with a small smile. And I looked at my father who had a small smile on his face. "Yeah I probably looked more like her before I dyed my hair grey." I responded.

"I was wondering about that. Why did you dye your hair?" My mother asked. "I don't know I thought brown hair was to basic so I decided to dye it for my 15th birthday." I shrugged. "If it's not too much to ask where is Hope?" I asked curiously.

"Hope is at the Salvatore Boarding School in Mystic Falls." My father responded. "Oh well I ever get to see her?" I asked. "Yes of course sweetie, but it's getting late. So we should go to sleep." My mother answered.

"Yes your right, I'll be back tomorrow if that's ok." I said walking back to the exit. "Where are you going?" My mother asked. "To find an Hotel to stay at." I said. "No of course not your our daughter, you will be staying here at the Mikaelson mansion like the rest of us." My mother said. "Oh my Alright." I smiled.

"You'll be staying here and then if you decide to stay we will remodel everything for you just like you want it." Hayley said with a smile. "Thank you so much H-Hayley." I said with a small smile. "Of course but goodnight." My mother said walking out leaving only my father with me.

"Thanks again for everything Klaus, goodnight." I said. "Goodnight my other littlest wolf." He whispered.

———————————————————————
So guys what do you think about this chapter? Did yall enjoy it ?? Did you expect anything ?? Remember to comment and rate the chapters it would mean a lot. Once again thank you so much for giving this book a chance it truly means a lot to me. Love you all x E 💛