Chapter 14

Well, De's rescue mission worked out... sorta...

Please keep reading/commenting/voting on it if you enjoy it! It's really getting into the deep stuff now!!! 

I awoke to see four worried faces staring down at me. Where was I? What was I doing? What happened?

Then the events of before hit me, and they hit me hard. I felt a hand on my forehead but I swatted it off automatically.

"Don't touch me!" I tried to yell but something was around my mouth, clamping it shut. I looked up at the four faces once more. One of them had a finger over his mouth, signalling me to be quiet.

"Shh, Deandra, shh, it's Liam, it's allright" a voice whispered to me, gingerly taking the rag off of my mouth. I started breathing hard.

"L-Liam? Where are, where are we? Where's Chloe?" I stammered.

"Shh, it's all right, Chloe heard your message and ran away to find you, she ran into Rose and then led her to us. She told us everything about what's going on, and then we heard those other messages over the loudspeaker..." Liam trailed off, balling his hands into fists.

"We wanted to come get you, but Rose stopped us. She said that if we came to get you, he'd only kill us all, including you and Chlo." I heard Harry continue.

"So Rose managed to get us out of the carnival without us being seen. It wasn't that difficult, the guy mustn't have known that we had been forewarned about his plans" Zayn added.

"Niall ended up getting lost in the crowd though" Louis said.

"I ended up finding myself at the carpark." a voice said behind me, I tried to turn around but found I was tied in place. "The man was there, holding some other guy in a suit at gunpoint and you were passed out on the concrete at his feet. When he saw me he completely ignored the man in the suit and came straight at me. The guy in the suit started to carry you away with him but he didn't manage to get you so much as an inch away before Deryk came up and whisked him away thinking he was me. I don't think he saw you or the real me." Niall, it was, explained. I wondered why he didn't just come over into my line of vision.

"When Deryk realised he'd gotten the wrong man, he freaked. He started shouting into his phone that Niall had been taken and that there was a girl at the man's feet. Gave me a heart attack!" Louis continued.

"Rose also freaked, she was the one who realised that it was you he had taken" Harry added.

"We came up with a way to get you and Niall out and so here we are" Liam finished. I watched them in awe. They really cared enough to come and save me? I guess it was probably more to do with Niall, but still.

"Thank-you" I breathed.

"Don't thank us until you're out" Zayn warned, "This plan isn't exactly foolproof"

"'It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious'" I quoted.

"Well, lucky you got a whole bunch of ingenious fools with you right now!" Louis announced. I couldn't help it, I know that this situation called for everything except this, but Louis was quite funny and childish and innocent and hell I was just glad to see all of them.

So I laughed. I laughed hard, and I laughed long. I was still laughing by the time everyone else had stopped. I was laughing so hard that, as soon as Liam cut the ropes holding me to the wall, I rolled on the ground in laughter. I laughed like there was no tomorrow, which, there might not be. I laughed harder then I had ever laughed before.

I laughed hard enough, long enough, and loud enough to be heard from upstaires.

Footprints sounded, walking down stairs. Stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp, pump, pump, pump...

I don't know when the sound of footprints were replaced by the sound of my heart beating. Everyone was silent. Liam had gone around to untie Niall, but then tied him back up, then did the same to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked hurriedly before he put the gag back on me. He put a finger to his lips again and walked with the other four boys, towards the back of the door and huddled at one side. I could see them all holding something, I had no idea what though.

"What is so funny down here?" the man slammed open the door, I heard a faint 'yelp' from one of the boys as the door smashed into their faces. The man didn't noticed.

He walked up to me with exaggerated slowness before kneeling down to see my face properly. He ripped off the gag and...

I gasped as his lips smashed onto mine. His fingers massaged my neck before slowly but surely dropping down to around my breast. He crushed me against the wall, making it impossible for me to move anywhere but towards him.

This was it, it was happening again. He was doing it again. 

There was no need for the memories to fill my mind this time, they were playing around my body instead, like a reshoot of some kind of terrible movie. My lungs started to burn, screaming for more air. I tried to move my face away from his but he held it there tight, his grip had done nothing but strengthened since the last time we met.

"Get. Your hands. Off of her." 'Bang!' 

His eyes widened and his hands dropped. He flung around to be face to face with four highly outraged teenage boys... holding guns.

"I said. Get. Your. Hands. Off. Of. Her!" Liam yelled. 'Bang!'

"Backup!" the man roared after having recomposed himself enough to register what was happening. Around six men appeared at all corners of the room.

"Did not see that coming..." Louis trailed off before they all started to charge.

I looked behind me to see that Niall had broken out of his bonds and was battling two men head on... and winning.

Louis was holding one man at gunpoint while battling with another.

Zayn had lost his gun somewhere and was in a fight with a big, muscly guy.

Everything was going well for a while, but then more back-up arrived, with guns.

"Everybody stop!" Liam's outraged voice sounded over the top of everyone. Everyone turned to look at him. He was holding the man who had taken me all those years ago in the alley, and had tried to do it again, at gunpoint.

"Why would we stop for you? If you shoot, we'll just shoot you back. You're outnumbered kid, you've lost." the man smiled cruely at Liam. Liam just shrugged.

"Seems to me we're dead either way, may as well take you with me" He said, not showing any fear whatsoever and pushing the gun further into the man's head. The man gulped.

"So, what do you decide, boss?" Liam asked him, "Because that's who you are isn't it? The ringleader? The one who makes the decisions here? Well, now's time for us to hear your decision" Liam said flatly. The man was silent for a little while. "And don't think I won't do it"

"Fine! Let them leave!" the man yelled in fury.

"Why thank-you, you have been so very kind" Liam said, walking slowly backwards with the rest of the boys. Niall came behind me and untied the ropes, I didn't realise that Liam had only tied them in a single not and felt stupid when I realised I could have just stepped out of them.

None of us dared to look away from the men in that room until we were out the door, as soon as we did turn around though...

'Bang!'