Chapter 13

Chloe's at the fair with the boys who are being targeted by some evil person/people who want to kill them!:O How will this end up? What will De do??

Please keep reading, commenting and voting if you enjoy it:) ONLY if you enjoy it though, I don't want undeserved votes:) If you don't like it pLEASE tell me????? 

The other cars were blurred, the nature strips and houses were blurred, the people walking their dogs were blurred.

Everything was blurred.

Everything except my intention.

I was going to get Chloe.

I was not going to let her be slaughtered.

She was mine, mine and nobody will touch her.

Everything continued to blur until I finally sped into the carnival carpark. There were no parks left; of course, but that didn't stop me. I made my own park in the middle on the road, almost running over a traffic guard in the process.

The car door opened easily as I jumped out, slamming it shut behind me. I ran at top speed into the bright lights and cheerful cries that was the Sun Carnival.

"Chloe! Chloe!" I screamed in desperation, but my voice was lost in the rucas of the carnival. I looked around in panic. There were people everywhere. Young, old and in between. How the hell was I supposed to find five teenage boys and a four year old girl?

I ran desperately through the crowds of bodies, past alleys and sideline stores, past games and tents, past food joints and past performances, never once taking my eye off of the faces of the crowd.

"Where are you where are you where are you?" I screamed, running into a person in a tailored black suit. I went to continue running but he held me still.

"Excuse me ma'am, are you searching for someone?" he asked politely. I nodded, still not tearing my eyes from the crowd.

"Come with me then, we can announce whoever it is to meet you somewhere over the loud speaker" I looked up at him gladly.

"Thank-you, thank-you so much sir! Thank-you!"

"Not a problem, just this way" he directed me into a large professional looking tent.

"Here we are, just let me get people's attention... ah here it is" he said, searching around for the microphone. "Attention all ladies and gentlemen and people inbetween! We have a very flustered woman here searching for her..." he looked at me expectantly.

"daughter!" I yelled into the microphone, so loud that the man had to cover his ears.

"Daughter, yes, and her name is?"

"Chloe!"

"Good. So can Chloe, daughter of..."

"Deandra"

"Chloe, your mother, Deandra, is very worried about you right now. Please meet her at..."

"The entrance to the carpark!"

"The entrance to the carpark. Thank you for your time everyone and please enjoy the carnival!" the man finished happily. He turned around to see me gripping the bench like it was the only thing holding me up.

"It's allright ma'am, I'm sure she was just off with some friends or on a ride. Come on, let's go to the carpark and see if we can find her" I nodded breathlessly.

"Th-thank-you" he beamed.

"Just doing my job. Come on, hold onto my shoulder if you want" I did as he said and together we made our way quickly to the carpark.