Chapter 1

•Kyouka's POV•

I thought about Momo, she is my best friend and we have been so for 6- No, 7 years. I've had trouble trying to tell her that I love her, not as a friend. I don't even think she loves me back? I found myself in deep thought in my room. I curled up in my bed sheets as I faced the wall. Ughh, this is GREAT, I'm running down with a fever, its the WORST.

Knock Knock. I heard through the door, "Come in..." My voice was muffled through the sheets.

"Kyouka?" Momo said worriedly, "You ok?" She walked and sat on the bed next to me. I moved a little closer to her. She's very warm...

"Yeah..." My voice was muffled once more in the sheets. I didn't want to make eye contact with her, I would have a nervous breakdown because of her bright sweet smile. 

"I made breakfast for you downstairs in the kitchen, just heat it up if its cold." I could feel Momo smiling at me,

I grabbed her shirt, "W-Wait, can you bring me food?"

Momo nodded and smiled, "Sure! Anything for you Kyo~"... It was all silent for a few seconds, "O-OH, I'M S-S-SORRY... I DIDN'T MEAN-"

"I- It's fine..." I smiled at her, she laughed nervously, her face all burning up.

"I BETTER GET GOING... YEAH, HEH..." Momo ran out of the door, she's so cute...

 Momo's POV  

I stayed outside Kyouka's door for awhile, I leaned against it. I cupped my face to hide my embarrassment. I need to confess to her before I explode, I need it to get it off my chest. I silently headed down.

~TIME SKIP~

I knocked on the door, "Kyouka? I have your food," ... The silence answered me instead. I sighed, "I'm coming in," I swung open the door. I saw Kyouka snoring quietly. I smiled, I placed the food on her desk full of tiny little instruments that she's been collecting. This is my chance...

I slowly open the covers to not wake up Kyouka, I silently slipped in. I then wrapped her in my arms. Even though she was sick, I didn't care. I then brushed her hair with my hand. I slowly closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

•Kyouka's POV• 

"Ugh..." I woke up to a startling start, I saw myself resting on Momo's breasts... My cheeks blushed, I wanted to pull away, but this was a really comfortable position. I looked up at Momo sleeping soundlessly.  She was drooling on the pillow, but I didn't care. She would hug me tighter, I would smile, I would kiss her on the cheek. "Good night, sweetie~" I then put my arm around her, my palm on her back. I wrapped my leg around hers. I slowly went back to sleep.