Jealous: Sero Hanta x Reader

/A/N wanna apologise this may be slightly long winded with a few punctuation and spelling mistakes throughout. This is my first time writing anything like this so please bare with me :)

He sighed heavily as he turned his head away from the direction the (H/C) girl was. He was jealous, jealous of how popular you were with the boys in the class, jealous at the fact you never paid as much attention to him as you did the others. Laughter erupted from the group at the back filling the room, your laughter was like heaven to him, but he still couldn't get over the fact there was other laughter that joined yours. He wanted to turn around and scream at them to shut up, to leave but he couldn't bring himself to yell at you. A frown pulled at his lips as he continued to listen to the loud noises that came from them. He was itching to leave, to escape from your presence, to isolate himself so there would be nothing but silence. He couldn't bare another second, Sero jumped from his desk and raced out of the door leaving the others confused and questioning his well being.
A pout formed on Y/N's lips as she watched the plain looking boy storm out of the class, she wanted to talk to him, wanted to tell him how she felt but whenever she was with him he'd always make an excuse to leave, leaving her wondering if she had upset him. Mina patted the (E/C) girl's back and smiled gently
"Don't worry about it Y/N you can always talk to him tomorrow"
Her voice was laced with doubt but she tried her best to seem optimistic.
"Yeah, your right I guess i wasn't quick enough this time"
she laughed slightly and adverted her eyes away from the others and stared out through the window watching him run out of the gates.
"Maybe tomorrow"...

Y/N had taken a diversion from the dorms and headed to an isolated part of town, where a small playground lay unused and dirtied by delinquencies that happen to stumble upon it. She sat herself down on one of the swings and rocked herself backwards and forewards gently, tears were on the brim of her eyes as she thought about him. Her heart ached when he was not around, she longed for his presence, his touch, his sweet words. Her tears fell onto her hands as she tried to contain her sobs.

A hand softly touched her shoulder making her freeze, afraid of who it belonged too. She slowly turned to the direction the person was and her eyes widened.
"S-Sero?!?"
She wiped her tears away and smiled gently at him
"What are you doing here? Aren't you mean't to be studying with Kirishima today?"
The black haired boy frowned as he placed a hand on her cheek gently caressing it. He knew why those tears were there and he knew who caused them. He felt guilty. Guilty for alot of things but this it hurt him, He mentally cursed at himself for not seeing how his behaviour affected her, Y/N blushed slightly as he continued to stroke her cheek helplessly melting at his touch. She didn't dare say another word not wanting to ruin this moment they are having.

Sero took hold of her hands and placed them in her lap, gently squeezing them and he looked at her tear stained face.
"Y/N I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you like this"
The young boy began to choke of his own words as if he was trying his hardest not to cry.
A small giggle came from her lips and she ran her hand through his hair
"You have nothing to apologise for, please...I'm okay"
She gave his a reassuring smile as she got up from the swing and stood infront of him.
"S-sero I wanted to tell you something"
She diverted his eyes as she softly spoke
"truthfully, i believe i have fallen in love-"
Her eyes widened as her words were cut off by a pair of lips crashing into hers, she kissed back letting her hands drift to his chest, pulling him closer deepening the kiss.
A few seconds later the two parted for air, both breathing heavily whilst being wrapped in each others arms

"I love you"
He breathed as he stared down at the small frame, a deep blush forming on his face as soon as he spoke.

"I love you too"