Long time no see: Midoriya x Reader part1/2

((This is around midday))

Today was the day, You'd just moved back to Japan after studying in England for 3 years. You can't say you were thrilled to be back but one thing you were looking forward to is seeing Izuku. The two of you never really kept in contact whilst you were a away, it was the odd 'how are you' or 'happy birthday' which you recieved. You couldn't blame him or not keeping in contact, the way you too ended things was rough and definitely caused a rift between you too. But, you wanted to make things right. After unpacking all of your things you head over to midoriya's address, Inko was always so kind to you she was the closest thing you had to a mother growing up, (a/n can't tell by that sentance your mother has passed) she had been the one telling you all about Izuku's life at UA, All the injuries, awards, battles and his quirk appearing so late. She always kept you updated on new things happening in thier lives which made you happy, of course you exchanged details about your journey in England and all the fun adventures you went on, though none seemed to compete with theirs. As you walked towards thier address you noticed a familiar blond woman walking in the opposite direction, you couldn't help but smile at her, Mitsuki. Katsuki's mother, she hadn't changed at all. You stood still waiting for her outside thier home (convenient right?), hoping to possibly see Bakugo yourself. The two of you actually kept in contact but you didn't tell him about your arrival back to Japan so you thought this was the perfect opportunity to see him. A smirk grew on her features as she stood infront of you, no doubt she knew who you were,  you haven't exactly changed much. Without a word she grabbed your hand and dragged you into the house setting you down in the living room, she sat down next to you and gently hugged you, God you missed Mitsuki, you wrapped your arms around her and hugged her tightly earning a small wheeze out of her.

A long time had passed before you finally heard the front door slam shut and a boisterous voice bellow through the household. A small laugh escaped your lips as Mitsuki and Katsuki both went at eachother with Her clearly winning this small arguement. Bakugo turned the corner to continue  but stopped dead in this tracks when he noticed you, to say the least he was surprised but also annoyed you didn't tell him you were back, he claimed he would've 'planned something' for the occasion. For the few hours the two of chatted away about anything that came to mind, you noticed his behaviour and attitude had changed slightly since the last time you saw eachother which brought a smile to your face, the two of you were quite similar which is why is was easier for the two of you to get along. You may not of known Katsuki as long as Izuku but it was a noticable that the two of you were quite close maybe even closer than Izuku and yourself. It felt easier to have a conversation with him despite his constantly yelling and vulgar language.

You stayed there for alot longer than you expected seeing that the time was 5pm, you looked at Katsuki and spoke quietly.

"So....How are things you with and Izuku?" You looked down a played with your thumbs. It was quite obvious speaking his name made Bakugo angrier but he didn't yell or lash out, he just sat there and looked towards the window

"That shitty nerd hasn't really changed, he's gotten a bunch of friends as you who are also annoying as shit." He took a deep breath and turned his head towards you "I still haven't forgiven him Y/N" The room fell silent as the two of you thought about what happened that day,

-flashback-

"YOU'RE LEAVING!?!" Izuku screamed at you in disbelief, ''WHY??? WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME HERE ALL ON MY OWN!?!?" The whole class was facing the two of you making the situation worse. "I-Im sorry Izuku but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me! I can't waste it!" You stood up facing him, you hated fighting with him but had to stand up for yourself. "IF THIS WAS YOU, YOU WOULD'VE DONE THE SAME!" You shouted back leaving the boy infront you shocked. "THAT'S DIFFERENT YOU HAVE MORE FRIENDS HERE". The two of you continued to argue for the course of 5 minutes, insults being flowm between the two of you. You felt tears brim your eyelids as you listened to him call you names and say vulgar comments about the way you look. You had enough and pushed him away from you trying to leave the class only for a hand to grab you and force you to stay. You continued struggling against his grip for a few minutes before a burning sensation rose to your face. Gasps and astonished faces filled the room as you stood there silently avoiding eye contact with him.
---------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 will be released tomorrow!
-Juuzou