E I G H T : قلبين في لندن

Start from the beginning

02:45 PM 

"No mama I'm good actually I've never been better yeah I'll be back soon" i placed my phone between my shoulder and ear as i took off my shoes "Sama you're not telling me something but i let you go just because its lunch time in London so go eat something and when I have you back here and we'll see what's going on!! Yalla habibti go mama loves you!!" Mum replied i hung up and dialed tiffany's number  she answered with sigh "i need to go baby shopping .. you in??" I quickly asked "I'll be there in Five" and she hung up i changed my clothes and refreshed my makeup ..

Outfit *

As i finished and waited for tiffany to arrive i picked up the phone and he picked up

F: ...
S: hello
F: ...
S: Hamdan!
F: my name it sound different when you say it ..
Hello Beautiful.
S: I .. I wanted to check on you,
F: you don't need a reason to call me habibti..
Plus i was going  to call but you said you're busy today and i didn't want to disturb you.. wait you had a meeting which was supposed to last till 03:30!! Are you done??
S: not technically..
F:what do you mean ??

*Tiffany's on Waiting*

S: Hamdan ill call you later
H: Sama...
S: i tell you everything later promise I'll call you..  Tiffany arrived and she's waiting for me..
H: okay, Take care!
S: you too, Bye
H: ..Bye!!

* Message from Tiffany: I'm Here!!

I picked up my bag and headed outside.

"You know that i haven't seen you this quite since you know when, you Alright??" Tiffany asked as i looked at things to get for Sheema and my Sister "I'm Sorry What?" I answered not quite getting what she asked, all i could think of is Hamdan and how cold i was with him "hmm well okay you done?? We need to warp them and go to the nearest parcelforce to send these parcels to Dubai" at the beginning she didn't sound so sure but she quickly changed the subject, i simply nodded my head, after i paid and left the shop we decided to go and have Lunch as i was eating and chating was the moments where i knew that what i was starting to feel towards Hamdan where true feelings that I'm really falling in Love... i know Love is a term is a bit early to comprehend but i cannot help but to feel that way, Where the Whole Ismail situation which haunted me for a Whole year became an unpleasant Lost piece of  my memory that my brain can't seem locate "Sama do you want Banana Bread??" Tiffany asked me cutting off my rope of thoughts "huh!! Yeah" i simply answered not even knowing what she asked "i won't ask you or force you to tell me about what's going on in that crazy head of yours because you'll automatically do so whenever you're ready but just know that everything is going to be Just Fine, Love!!" Tiffany reassuringly tapped my hand "I love you" was all i could tell her, we paid and left we dropped the the parcels at the office to be sent to dubai i was given all the information I need concerning the delivery.
"I'm going to miss you sumii!!" She pouts As we hugged "me too, Promise that you'll come to vist me in Dubai??" Saying that made her hug me even harder "ofcourse i will if i didn't have a packed schedule for the next 5 days i would've came with you i miss it there but i promise I'll try my best to come and visit as soon as I can, take Care of yourself l call you Tomorrow" she slowly broke away from me .. PEEPP EEEPPPP  " Can't you see I'm Saying Goodbye to my best friend.. YOU IDIOT" she turned to the car behind her *she parked in the middle of the road "you too , Bye" i said  laughing as i walked inside of the hotel.