60.| I love her but, I Love you more pt.9

Start from the beginning

actually buddy, can we sleepover into your house tonight?

oh and tofu want to meet you = ̄ω ̄=

wtf yes! where are you guys now? i'll pick you up (*´∇`*)

just kidding. hahahaha bye (* ̄︶ ̄*)

fuck you! ╭∩╮

" are you okay momo? " sana ask. 

" yeah. let's go home "

" sure. im sleepy now. "

" aigo. "

momo then send sana to sana house. sana bid goodbye to momo and momo leave. while driving, momo call tzuyu. tzuyu pick up. 

" hello~"

" where are you? sana in her house already. "

" oh im buying a present for my baby "

" ayeee cute. where's tofu? "

" she's flirting with someone. "

" what?! my heart hurt "

" just kidding hahaha "

" fuck you tzuyu! i want to meet you now. "

" okay okay. we're at twice mall now. "

" okay. im coming! "

" yeah yeah. oh is sana happy today? "

" no and it was because of you! "

" i knew it. hehe ok bye. "

" bye. "

momo now meet tzuyu and her friends and cousin. momo finally meet tofu. she's really cute and momo is shy so she poke tzuyu shoulder. tzuyu look at her and tofu. she start to talk. 

" dahyun ah. this is my bestfriend, momo. "

" oh hi momo. " dahyun smile. momo melting. 

" h-hi " momo is shy. 

they go somewhere to buy sana present. momo told them suggest them to make a birthday party in momo house. 

" why in your house? it's not your birthday. "

momo rolled her eyes at tzuyu. she begin to talk. 

" we prepare a food and present in my house. after finish,

 i will pick up sana to my house. and when she get in, we 

 will suprise her. how is it? "

" i want it to be romantic " tzuyu pout but continue

" but sana will be happy when she saw me. heh "

they clap their hands and agree with momo idea. they now buy food for sana birthday party in momo house. after done, they going to momo house. they get in and take a rest first. 

at night, it's already prepare. momo already call sana that she will pick up sana later. momo then going out to her car and go to sana house. 

meanwhile sana already dressing. she now waiting for momo. while waiting, she calk tzuyu. she miss her yoda so much. tzuyu pick up. 

" hey babygirl. "

" i miss you " sana want to cry. she miss tzuyu. 

" miss you too baby. how are you? "

" good. momo will pick me to her house. "

" oh. take care and have fun ok? " 

" hm okay. i miss you so much " sana crying like a kid. 

" aigo baby. don't cry. we will meet soon "

sana sniff. she wipe her tears when momo horn her car. sana talk to tzuyu. 

" momo came, i'll going now. don't flirting! "

" okay baby. love you! "

" love you more. so much! miss you "

" miss you too baby. "

sana hanging up the call and get in to momo car. while in tzuyu side, her friends and cousin tease her. tzuyu just grinning. she can't wait to meet her princess. she want to hug her now. 

30minutes has passed. finally sana already arrive in momo house. sana walk out from the car and look at momo house. 

" why is your house didn't lights on? "

" i save my electric. haha "

" pabo. "

" let's get in. "

" okay. "

momo already text tzuyu minute ago that they already arrived. and now they are waiting inside the house. sana is the one to open the door. 

when sana open momo door.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SQUIRREL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. 

sana was suprised when her girlfriend and her friends and cousin sing a birthday song to her. she was suprised to see her girlfriend holding the cake and smile at her. sana crying and walk closer infront tzuyu who now holding the cake. she want to hug tzuyu now and didn't care about the cake. but then she see the cake. she smile and look at tzuyu. they all waiting for sana. sana make a wish. after done, she blow the candle. tzuyu then give the cake to momo. momo began eat the cake while tzuyu open wide her hand to let sana hug her. 

" tzuyu...... " sana hug tzuyu tightly. 

" happy birthday baby. "

" thankyou. " sana look at tzuyu.

tzuyu wipe sana tears while sana still wrapped around her arm to tzuyu waist. tzuyu then kiss sana forehead, nose, and last at lips. but before tzuyu was about to kiss sana lips. they heard their friends cough. satzu blushing and they now celebrate sana birthday. sana was happy her girlfriend are here, tzuyu friends and cousin also here and she saw momo flirting with dahyun. sana smile. she was happy. 

after finished celebrate, momo told tzuyy friends that they can sleepover into momo house. they nodded while sana talk. 

" my tzuyu will sleep with me. in my house. "

" wuuuuu " they wiggle their eyebrow make sana blush. 

tzuyu friends bid goodbye to tzuyu and sana. tzuyu borrow momo car tonight. and they now go to sana house. while driving, tzuyu holding sana hand. sana was happy. 

" i miss this. "

" i miss us when we're at paris. "

" hehe. "

they arrived in sana house. tzuyu get in and sana locked the door. suddenly while tzuyu was look around, she felt sana hug her from behind. tzuyu turn around and staring at sana while smiling. sana kiss tzuyy lips. they we're kissing. tzuyu whisper. 

" what's your wish princess? "

sana wish something in tzuyu ear make tzuyu face reddened. sana look at her seductively. tzuyu then pick sana and bring her to sana room. 

" as you wish baby. "

..........................................................................................................

It's been a long time since my last updated in this book, im very sorry, Busy with my school projects and assignments , thanks for your patience ;))