45.| I'll protect you pt.2

It's been a week after chou tzu started working as sana bodyguard. he felt happy he get to work as sana bodyguard. so he can help his sick mother who now stay at house. he just the only son of chou. his dad already died 1 year ago because of accident. lucky his mom is safe but he still hurt his dad leave them. so he trying to get a job. that's why he was happy he get this job. to help his mom who now sick. 

in the second week of working as sana bodyguard, sana keep saying to him that he don't need to follow where she go. but he shook his head and he will follow wherever she go and protect her. except follow her to toilet hehe (ノ*>∀<)ノ and ofcourse sana can't do anything. so she have a plan. 

" sana, are you going to kill me? "

he felt a pain in his both hand carry the stuff that sana buy when  they going to the mall. sana smirk and stuck her tongue out to him.

" told you not following me. so you have bear with

 it. serve you right chou. follow me "

" ughh. "

he follow her again. sana buy a clothes and jeans earlier, and now she want to buy a perfume. he wait from the outside and take a seat to take a rest. 

god, she want to kill me? she waste her money so much buying this and that. if i was her, i will take my mom travel. just wait mom, i will take you to travel when you're healthy. 

he saw sana carry the bag of perfume. he sighed and get up, he carry the stuff earlier and now he carry the perfume. sana clap her both hand.

" now were going to eat ice cream. im hungry "

sana walk leaving him and he want to yell but he hold on. when they going outside the mall, he talk to her.

" i will put this stuff in car first. "

sana look at his hand. sana thought for a minute. 

he felt hurt. his hand red. did im too much? 

sana felt guilty but she didn't show it. and she nodded and tell him to where she point. he nodded and walking to the car. while sana go to the ice cream shop. she buy two ice cream and wait for him.

he done put the stuff in the car. and he rub and blow his hurt hand. he then locked the car and goes to the ice cream shop. he then saw sana didn't eat her ice cream. she seems waiting for him. he then walk towards her. she saw him and he take a seat facing sana. sana now eat her ice cream.

" i buy the ice cream for you. you must be tired and

 it's because of me. eat it. "

" t-thanks. "

" welcome "

sana eat her ice cream while stare his hand. he eat his ice cream and didn't know that sana was staring at him. he then look at her. sana look away and continue eat her ice cream. he smile and they enjoy eat their ice cream. 

after done, they were walking on the way to the car. sana still sometime look at his hand when they walking. they now arrive at the car. sana seat at the passenger seat and he seat at the driver seat. 

he was about to turn on the car when he felt his hand hurt. sana hold his hand. 

" are you okay tzu? "

he was suprised sana hold his hand. he nodded even he felt his hand hurt. he give a smile to her.

" im okay. im just kidding hehe "

sana know he lie to her. she nodded and release her hand that was holding his hand. he start the engine again and they now walk back to sana house. 

sana didn't sleep that time. last week when he start working, she always sleep in the car and when she wake up, she will feel his hand caress her cheek. but not today, because she worried of him. 

they now arrive at the house. the security guard open the gate and they get in to the house. he turn off the car. sana look at him who now want to carry the stuff that she buy earlier. she get out from the car and call the maid to take her stuff inside her room. sana told him don't carry her stuff. his hand still hurt but he want to carry and sana glare at him. he gulp and nodded. and the maid came to carry her stuff. 

sana now look at him feel worried. she don't know why she feel worried today. 

" you don't have to come here tomorrow. "

" why? "

" i didn't go anywhere tomorrow. you will take a

 rest. and you don't need to protect me. "

" but- "

" only for tomorrow. beside im not going anywhere.

 i promise chou tzu. so take a rest. i will text you if

 i want you to follow me okay? "

" okay. i'll going now. don't go anywhere without me "

sana smile. and she nodded. she then saw him want to get in the car. she hold his wrist. 

" im sorry about earlier. "

" what do you mean? "

" i know your hand hurt because of me "

sana look at the ground. she pout and he smile. he feel like he want to pinch her chubby cheek. he feel like his hand didn't hurt anymore because seeing her cute chubby cheek. he hold her chin up looking at him.

" im okay now. don't worry about me okay? "

" o-okay. take care driving "

" sure. take care too "

he give a last sweet smile and he bid goodbye at her. he get in to the car and drove back to his house. 

..................................................................................................

Σ(⊙▽⊙") im squeled writimg this chapter. i think im crazy Σ (゚Д゚;) just kidding. lol