Scary movie. (Connor x reader)

I'm back! Sorry I was away for so long. Unplanned things came up and I couldn't upload until now. Here's a little Connor oneshot for you! I'm also working on something big so I hope you all enjoy and will be waiting for that!! Unfortunately it will take a while but I'll try and finish it as soon as I can.

(Y/n/n) means your nickname. Or if you don't have one just use your name.

(Y/n)'s POV

"CONNOR!!" You scream as you clutch onto the android's grey jacket.

"Don't blame me!!" Your boyfriend teased as he pulled you close to him. "You wanted to see it!!"

"I didn't know it would be like this!!" You protest, not daring to look back at the TV.

Connor laughed. "Alright. Well we don't have to put this on. We can put another movie on if you would like and if you're that scared."

You shake your head to this. No. You would not be bested by a stupid jumpscare. You were going to finish this movie. Even if you couldn't sleep tonight to do it.

You slowly pulled away from Connor and he repositioned himself so you could see the TV.

"Is that better?" He asked and you replied with a nod.

"You know if you get scared and feel like you're in danger, you have no need to because I will protect you. Don't you?" He asks you, looking into your eyes.

"Connor. I can handle myself. I've told you this before. But if something comes up that you and I deem too dangerous, then you can protect me. But you'd better not die doing it." You reply, looking up at him.

Connor kisses your forehead. "Yes that's right. You're my tough little detective girlfriend. Who needs her absolutely stunning android boyfriend to hide in during a horror movie."

"Connor! I only got startled, not scared..." You whine.

He laughs. "No of course you didn't, (Y/n/n)."

You blush and smile at the nickname he gives you.

He grins and you both relax. Not knowing what the night may next reveal.