A/N: New bbieal book: "stagetime!"?

Hey everyone. So, if you've been on my account a lot you've probably read the book: "a cuphead quote scenario book". If you haven't, maybe you shouldn't because it's cringeworthy af. If you don't know what it is, I'll explain. Basically I take vines videos or quotes off tumblr and rewrite them but as cuphead characters doing actions and saying those lines.

I was thinking, maybe I can do the same thing with bbieal, but with a different title. I had this idea, that the schoolhouse could get a stage, Y'know like a theatre stage, in the cafeteria. (Because at my old school irl we had a stage in the cafeteria.) And they could perform different quotes on stage. It would be the same structure as the cuphead quote book, but it would be bty (brought to you.) differently. As in the cuphead one, they were doing everything in their town, inkwell isle. As in this new bbieal one, they would do everything on stage.

What I need from you, fellow reader, is wether not I should do this book. Because I really really REALLY have a strong feeling that this book will take in more bbieal fans surfing Wattpad. But then there is the chance of everyone finding that this is a terrible idea and don't want to read my book. Please guys, let me know! Also, I forgot to mention this, but once a quote is done, you could add on to it with an OC or comment regarding the bbieal characters. What I mean by that is your OC (or yourself.) can quote and quote "get on stage and add to the play" like maybe add more to the quote with yourself or your OC.

So what do you guys think? Should I do this book or trash the idea because maybe no one would read it? The decision is up to you in the comments!

PARTY ON!!!