New students

((A/N A new update = a new universe. And a new universe, in this particular fandom, = a new school.))

Baldi: so there's a new update?

Me: yes there's new items, new endings, and even a new character!

Dane: well, then update!

Everyone then was kicked out of the school. Each one of them saw their lives flash before their eyes. Then, when they opened them again, they weren't in the void anymore. In fact, they were in a plain with C-G clouds.

Play: WHAT JUST HAPPENED.

Suddenly, a small blue robot/human comes out. He had wires around a human heart and a human head. He didn't have any legs but he did have wheels which were EXTREMELY slow. He looks like this.

Prize: welcome to filenames schoolhouse

Prize: welcome to filenames schoolhouse. I am 1st prize. Please come in.

Baldi: Excuse me, little boy, but this is MY school house. I don't know who filename is but he is not the teacher of the schoolhouse.

Prize: negative. I will show you. Follow me.

The gang followed 1st prize through, the same school, but with different corridors that seemed to shift a lot. We then passed by Mr. Sweeps closet.

Sweeps: GOTTA SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP!! *goes in closet*

Sweeps pulls out a small blue liquid, but it wasn't bsoda.

Sweeps: GOTTA SWEEP?

Prize: that is identified as doorsquee. It keeps the blue doors from squeaking.

Baldi: REAL NICE!! *sarcasm*

Principal: Excuse me, 1st prize. The "no drinking" rule has been taken off the rules. *points to a rule poster*

Prize: correct. We will significate all drinks permit in hall. We shall not tolerate with food though.

Principal:

Prize: reliving on topic of new items, we also have this! *shows safety scissors*

Play: what does that do? Do we play with it? *keeps asking question*

Prize: it does this action. *cuts plays jump rope in half*

Play: woo! That makes me sad :"(

Bully: OH YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR THAT-

Principal: no bullying in the halls. Detention 15 seconds.

Bully: what!? But that's not a rule!!!

Prize: incorrect. Please consult the rule poster.

Bully: when I get out, I'm gonna smash your microwave head into DUST!

Prize: ow. That has made my feelings hurt. I need a hug. You there! *points to dane* please give me a hug. *charges at Dane and hugs him against the wall*

Dane: hehe! Stop! That tickles! Hehe! Wanna be friends? I'm dane!

Prize: I have not had a friend yet. You shall be my first one. Therefore, being my best friend.

Dane: yes!

(A few hours later.)

Prize: that is all of the schoolhouse. But it is pretty lonely for the headmaster is never around. I get sad and bored here. I don't like it.

Dane: ...

Dane: *kneels down to prizes height*

Dane: do you wanna come to OUR schoolhouse? The one without all those fancy items and new headmaster?

Prize: that would be delightful. But what if filename tries to find me? I don't like that.

Dane: then we will protect you!

All: yay!

(Play and bully got over the fact that prize destroyed plays jump rope.)

Prize: it has been confirmed that I shall go with all of you to your schoolhouse.

With that said, they all went through the same process and went back to the schoolhouse.

THE AFTERMATH

Prize was a bit confused at first but he turned out to be a whole new person. He was extremely smart and very good at science. He began to win science fair after science fair bringing more popularity to the schoolhouse. Almost everyone was his friend, (except for bully) but Dane always remained his best friend. Over time, 1st prize gained a crush an arts and crafters. He would constantly hug her, but, due to arts shy personality, always slipped away and didn't really mind. In fact, he would constantly hug anyone for that matter. Wether student or staff, he'll hug just about anyone. No one knows why, but it definitely explains his big heart.

((((Hmmm...a ROBOT who wins SCIENCE competitions....sorta reminds me of; nevermind; anyways! *coffs*))))