☁️ | 🅅🄰🄻🄴🄽🅃🄸🄽🄴'🅂 🄳🄰🅈

Start from the beginning

Katsuki smirked, "You bothered by me getting close to ya' shortie?"

I puffed out my cheeks, "I told you, I'm not short, just fun-sized!"

He licked his lips, "Oh yeah, you're fun all right."

I mumbled, "Perv." As I walked off, chin in the air as if I was royalty.

He chuckled and trailed me. I glanced back at him real quick to find him staring out the window all thoughtfully. Did he do all that to cheer me up?

.. * .. 🎀 .•. 🎀 .•. 🎀 .•. 🎀 .•. 🎀 .. * ..

School went by ever so quickly when all you do is daydream. Uraraka and Momo were giving me a prep talk, "C'mon (Y/N)-Chan, you can do it! Todoroki-Kun would accept you for sure!"

I laughed, but I stopped as soon Katsuki came up to us. The girls moved out of the way to give the ticking time bomb some space.

"Oi, fatass, let's go." He grumbled.

I huffed and stood up, patting off my skirt then waving at the two. They gave me thumbs up and I blushed.

I followed Katsuki as we walked home but I almost stopped when Uraraka yelled, "I'll beat his ass if he doesn't!" For good luck. Katsuki looked at me in confusion, but I ignored him.

After we walked out of the school, I remembered that I couldn't let him see or else he would make a big ruckus, so I told him to go without me and I ran back inside.

I looked at the lockers' numbers and soon saw Todoroki's. I grinned and slid my note in, well more like shoved because it was stuck behind everyone else's letters.

I quickly walked out, pretending nothing happened.

"Huh, Bakugo really did leave me." I gripped my backpack and started to walk home, disappointed and half wishing he had actually waited.

Suddenly, I felt a hand grip on my shoulder and reflexively flipped the person. However, they were fast to react and instead pinned me to the wall. I was about to scream until I saw who it was.

"Katsuki . . .?" I slowly mumbled.

His familiar spiky hair and oh-so-annoying smirk "Royal Highness" nodded, "You think I'd really let you walk home alone?"

I chuckled, but stopped as his face neared mine, "What are you doing?"

Bakugo laid his forehead on mine, "Hey shortie, I need to tell you something."

I blushed a bit, "W-What?"

He suddenly leaned in and placed his lips on mine, my eyes widen and I placed my hands on his chest.

What. The. Heck.

My mind was racing at a hundred miles per hour so I couldn't focus on the kiss. Katsuki must have sensed how still I was because he backed off.

I huffed, his movement dragging me back to reality, and flicked his forehead, "Ow! The fuck was that for!"

I clicked my tongue, blushing madly, Did I like him that way? I never thought of it like that, damn I'm so dense. But what about Todo? Oh shit! I already put the letter in his locker!

I slapped my cheeks, "No, no, no, no, no, I'm such an idiot!" I covered my face with my hands and groaned.

Katsuki's face went from shock, to pain, and then pretending as if he didn't seemed hurt.

"It's fine if you don't feel the same way." He softly muttered as he backed off, but waited for me to follow him back to our neighborhood.

I was about to catch up to him until I heard someone call my name.

"(Y/N)." I froze and turned around, the voice sounded so familiar. It was Todoroki's.

I blushed madly wishing my face didn't could have some more restraint, Did he get my letter?

"Y-Yes?" I stuttered as I turned towards him, he walked to me and held up my letter. I immediately turned millions of shades of red, Well that answers my question. Gosh I could have probably won the best tomato of the year award.

"So you were the one who sent this." He mumbled to himself, I nodded and avoided eye contact with him, Here comes the rejection!

But instead of speaking any more words, Todoroki gently cupped one of my cheeks with his hand. It felt warm against the Autumn breeze. I didn't back off, or lean forward stupidly, as he slowly leaned closer.

I couldn't help but smile. He felt so different from Katsuki, soft and gentle. Giving me that electric spark, wondering if Denki could do that as well . . .

Suddenly, a strong force ripped me from him.

"What the heck!" I yelped.

Todoroki looked furious as I felt the familiar presence.

"Katsuki." I realized, he was still there. Watching the entire thing.

Katsuki wore his famous frown as Todoroki had the same expression.

"What are you doing?" Todoroki asked, clearly annoyed.

I blushed as Katsuki's arms wrapped around me, "Why the fuck you kissing my girl, IcyHot?" He growled.

Todoroki raised an eyebrow, "Your girl? Did your girl sent you a Valentine's Day gift?" He countered.

I chuckled nervously as Katsuki looked down at me, he then smirked and kissed the top of my head, "She is my present~"

Geez this dude doesn't know how to stop! I thought, covering my beet red face.

Todoroki rolled his eyes as he glared at Katsuki. Out of nowhere, Todoroki joined the hug, now I was stuck in the middle.

It was so darn awkward and the air was everso tense until a heard a squeal.

I looked behind Todoroki and saw Momo and Uraraka, as well as some of the other girls from Class 1-A, and of course Mina.

I blushed madly as both boys wrapped their arms around me, and pulled me closer.

I guess I did get a Valentine's Day Gift after all.

.. * .. 🎀 .•. 🎀 .•. 🎀 .•. 🎀 .•. 🎀 .. * ..