part 2

are we broke up?

ming just focus to movie.. watch until the end and found kit just asleep using ming's shoulder. it look like kit very tired.

"kitkat.. wake up.. baby.."

"yes.. why ming.. give me 5 minutes more.." kit say with lazy.

"it end honey.. we need to go.."

"honey? then i'm your boyfriend?" kit ask with confuse.

"what are you talking about kitkat.. seriously ? something wrong here... tell me.. what is it.."

"ming...i'm hungry..."

"okay... just tell me if anything make you think about it.. "

"nothing... i need food right now.."

"what you want to eat?"

"steak at the most experience restaurant .. "

"okay.. let's go.."

:"make sure it romantic place.. i want it.. just with you.."

"fine.. i will make a request for you.."

"thank you ming.. i love you.."

the restaurant is not far from the mall and it was 5 star hotel.

"it okay just wear like this ming? i say a restaurant not hotel's restaurant.." 

"it okay kitkat.. no one will dare say a word to us.. let's go"

there are private room for a two people just like have a candle light dinner.. ming try to create a romantic moment right now..

"ming... if one day i fall in love with someone else.. and it woman.. what did you feel.." kit make a move.

"what kind of question you ask kitkat? if true i will kill  that woman.. trust me.."

"but if  i truly love her and what happen to us  just a mistake ..."

"what wrong with you kitkat????.. what are you talking about???? .. don't make me angry .. please!!!"

"left me or stay fight for me?"

"just what the hell.. kitkat did you really want to this to me..i cannot think it"

"left or stay .. ming... answer my question..."

"left because like you say you truly love her.. i can not do anything about it right.."

"left me? "

"stop it kitkat... it never can happen .. i trust you love is stronger for me"

then the food their order come with wine .. and they just keep silent and eat.

"ming... i love you.. i'm sorry.."

"it's okay... just please not make it happen okay.. "

kit just give a small smile..

"he don't reply my love confess for today..." kit sigh

"then  where we're going  after this?"

"i want to see star and moon.. can?"

"yeah.. lets go then"

the car bring they to hill and they can see clearly moon and star from there..

"it cool.." kit say and slowly move to ming body.

"let's go home .."

"no.. i want to see it more.. "

"come.."

and ming just hug kit from behind.. lead their body to car..  kit just stay quiet hear heart beat and he cry...

"hey .. what wrong with you.."

"ming.. how long our relationship had been?" he say and hide his face at ming chest.

"it almost one year honey.. next month we will celebrate our first anniversary .."

"how about broke up?"

"what did you mean?"

"it almost 24 hours.. just need another 8 hours..it no need to calculate because i will sleep and can't think it..

"kitkat... what wrong with you.. from the first an hour i with you today your action very weird and you talk about this.. tell me.. "

ming force kit and break their hug and he can see kit face very wet with the eyes are red plus the tears ..

"hey... please let me know if i do something wrong with you.."

"you not reply my confess today .. i say many times i love you today but you didn't reply it.".

"i'm sorry okay but please i just worry about your action .. i did not realize you say it.. im sorry"

"it true you want to broke with me ming??"

"no... who say it... kitkat please not me like this.. i truly love you.."

"but your answer if i love someone else .. you will left me.. you love is not true.. "

"it not like that baby... i just didn't want make any situation .. i know you will think like this .. that way i don't want give any answer but you push me.. listen here.. i know my love is not prefect .. it just me.. your ming.. but my love will not appears if i not with you and that way i need you.. but if you love  someone else .. i truly say.. i will die and i want you to be happy... then your choice to love me again or see i die..."

"i love you ming.. please don't leave me.. "

"i love you more baby.. never.. i will never leave you..."

"i think you just not ready tell me.. i wait for you to say it... a day .. "

"what are talking about kitkat..??"

"give me your phone.."

"owhh... i forget about phone.. actually i brought new phone .. it for me and you..today was a promotion day so i got it for you.. i know you like it... but sorry i left it at your room.. i wanted make a surprise.. but why you ask my phone..???"

then kit grab his phone from dashboard on it since he off the phone because anyone disturbed their time together . kit open fb account ming and show it to ming. it already had a almost thousand comment .. 

ming see it with shock ... and his eyes just like want to out.. 

"kitkat.. i did not about it.. i just want to open our phone together that way i did not on my phone yet for today.. i swear from early morning i just go to mall and wait for a turn.. buy the phone and change my number card without on the phone.. "

"who is that girl then.."

ming just realize something

"it moowan.. i'm sorry kit.. i met her just a minute because she got same line with me.. suddenly the seller need me do some registration and moowan help me hold my bag and yeah.. phone... i did not know  she will do it.. it very fast.. but i tell you a truth .. i will never do it.. you trust me right..."

"so.. i'm still your boyfriend? we not broke up.."

"you. are. my. boyfriend. forever. "

"yeah.. i love you"

"i love you more.."

"i will block moowan account.. how dare she make you cry..". 

"yeah.. you are her boyfriend for 24 hours.."

"what are talking about.. say it.. say it again..." ming ask while tickling kit waist.

"no.. no..ming.. no.. haha.. okay ming... soryy.. noooo.."

"i love you moonming"

"love you more and more until i died.."

the phone is ringing and it show who is calling and it stop continue with another call.

it phana and wayo.

you are dead now moonming..