24 hours

ming missing

kit didn't know where did ming go .. without text, line, call or any hint from him. the last he saw ming at medicine's cafe yesterday for lunch time and  got lunch together with pha, wayo, beam and forth. since medicine student have an exam so they use time had just for study and peck any note while can . so, all of member understand about it. as kit remember he had nice moments with ming without any argument unless except kit shout ming because always put food in his plate until it full but kit eat  all of it.. and there not text or call last night from his boyfriend.

kit call ming phone but it off .. 

"where the hell this boy ..i think wayo will know about it" kit sigh.

so kit decide to wayo ask about his boyfriend .

"hello..." wayo greet.

"hello nong.. sorry.. i just want know if ming with you right now?"

"no.. p... i didn't see him today.. why p?"

"oww.. nothing.. okay then.."

it rain outside make kit worry and can not stop think about ming.. exam just done .. bit he still at the campus after pha and beam left ask for him to back together but he refuse think ming will pick him and he stay waiting and decide will get taxi after 10 minutes wait for ming

"hey kit.. what are done here.. not back yet? waiting for someone.." tee greet kit since they are classmate.

"no.. i'm not waiting anyone .. just take a rest after exam you know and it rain.. i didn't bring car today so want get a taxi .."

"oww.. i can send you... if you don't mind.."

kit think it's okay to back with his friend plus save the cost and go together with tee.

in car,

"you know it.. that exam just harder than before and i think all the lecturer will fail us .." tee say.

"hahahha.. i think like that to.. but think positive.. become a doctor is not a easy job then"

"yah.. i agree with you.. so kit .. how about your boyfriend.. are you broke up????"

"what do mean by that???.."

"you didn't know about it kit????.. i think all people in this campus know. about his new girlfriend."

"what are talking about tee..??????"

"ming just add a new relationship with someone in his fb account early this morning.. you can see it"

kit open his phone and see ming fb account. his eyes teary.. he didin't know how , why and what happen to ming and this make kit feel very hurt.

"here kit.. i didn't know what happen .. but i think but be something happen right now.. calm down first okay ..." tee say then they arrive at kit dorm.

kit get out from tee's car with mixed feeling... he didn't what to do.. after finish exam he except will spend more time with ming.. plan go to cinema ...eat.. date ... broke up was not in his list.

kit just lie down on bed .. try to forget anything just happen.. hope ming will come and tell him everything.... after calm down. kit asleep with hurt feeling.

evening ,

ming come to kit room just want surprise to kit.. he had something will for kit.

he step on kit room using the key kit give to him and find kit and see kit sleep sound make ming didn't have a heart to make kit wake up so he join kit on the bed.. try get some sleep.. hug kit and bring kit head to his chest make ming can smell kit scent.. 

feeling warm and crowded kit open his eyes and meet with abs and arm someone hug him loose..

"ming... what are you doing here.." kit say with dizzy.

 "kitkat .. i miss you na.. sorry for not pick up you but i believe beam or phana will give you a ride.."

ming just hug kit body tight make kit so sad to think it will the last hug ming give to him before they broke up official ...

"ming.. let go to the date na.. i want to see a movie and eat something sweet right now.. can we?"

kit just think about how he will give a best memories about them before broke up and he thinks ming is not ready to talk about his new girlfriend..

"you want to do it?"

"yes.. let's go naa.. "

"can.. but you must kiss me first .. you know i tired right now.. sleepy ... lazy.."

without any hint.. kit up his head and meet his eyes with ming eyes before he put his lips at ming lip and bit it...after a second.. kit suck it and nibbling ming lip waiting for ming respond but ming just close his eyes ,.. enjoy that feeling.. it make kit take over and enter ming mouth .. play with ming's tongue .. finally ming respond his kiss with deepen that kiss until they need to breath..

"you know kit... just a light peck with okay.. but you give a beautiful kiss... "

"i think i don't not want to go.. stay here .. play with me... date here... can we?"

"stop it ming... i plan it since yesterday.. let go before it dark... get ready.."

kit and ming get out of the room at 4pm and bring the car for get some cake 

"what do you want kitkat..."

"you choose .. i want to see are still remember my favorite.."

"ohho.. chocolate moist .. it right..????"

"yeah.. let order it..."

"kitkat.. sayy aaaahhh..."

"eat it ming .. i want too see movie after this.."

"yahh.. sure.."

at cinema..

there not many people today since it weekday and the room just got 6 people and their sit are far from each other.. kit and ming at second row.. that a romantic comedy movie.

but almost the time kit just staring at ming and try to hide his feeling.

"ming.. '

"hmmm.."

"i'm boring..."

"yeah? want to go out? let's go .."

"no... i don't want .. the movie  just 30 minutes start... but i want to something else.."

"just like what kitkat.."

"kiss.."

"hmm? are you sure kitkat?"

"now.. " kit beg.

"okay.. okay.. slow down baby.."

ming a give light peck to kit since kit did not like do it at public so he think maybe kit just to want tease him but kit just sucking and then bit his lower lip make him want to continue that kiss become deepen kiss.. then they break that kiss after he need air.. kit just smile and hug ming's arm make their body close with each other..

"what wrong with you baby.. anything happen? "ming ask

"no... it wrong to kiss my boyfriend?" kit start feel angry.

"it not like that p.. it just rare you want do it at public.."

"did you just complain right now.. why? don't like it? somebody will get angry i kiss my boyfriend?" kit try make ming angry with him

"no... who will get angry.. don't think to much p..."

"let just continue watch okay.. it was nice moments.."

 and kit still sulking and think deep about his relationship. ming had another woman right now. it not another woman.. just woman..