trettiåtte

c h r i s

572,762 likeschrisschistad: Cutieview all 21,917 commentsstas_a_vaere_chris: She is beauty, she is graceevenbn97: She is Miss Norway lol @stas_a_vaere_chrisloglady99: My gorgeous best friendisakyaki: I LOVE YOU! SIGN MY FOREHEAD!

572,762 likes
chrisschistad: Cutie
view all 21,917 comments
stas_a_vaere_chris: She is beauty, she is grace
evenbn97: She is Miss Norway lol @stas_a_vaere_chris
loglady99: My gorgeous best friend
isakyaki: I LOVE YOU! SIGN MY FOREHEAD!

"A bachelor party?" I questioned Aria, a brow raised. Aria nodded, "Why the hell not." She shrugged. I chuckled placing my forehead against the girl's as I smiled down at her.

I laughed a little, "If you say so, my dear."

"Jesus, I haven't drank like this since- man, I can't remember!" I spoke with a laugh, fumbling over my words as I took another shot. William placed his hand on my shoulder, laughing wildly, "The Good Old Penetrator Days." He reminisced.

Jonas shook his head, "Don't mention the Penetrator days. I hated you guys then." Jonas teased us. Mahdi and Magnus laughed along. Even flung his arm around Isak's shoulder, they were quite cute.

"How's it feel, Chris. I mean, You're almost a married man!" Magnus exclaimed. I shrugged a little, it was a good question. I'm happier than I've ever been. Knowing I'm going to spend the rest of my life with Aria, that's more than I could've ever asked.

I sighed a little in content, "It's fucking awesome!" I cheered, holding up my half empty beer bottle. The rest of the boys raised their drinks, clinking theirs with mine and we all took sips of our beer.

William chuckled, "Few years ago, I thought you'd never get married. Or even be in a long term relationship." William admitted. I pretended to be shocked, "You have no faith in me!" I fake gasped.

"Do you even remember the old you?" William mocked, scoffing. I laughed at him, "I choose to block out that memory of me. I was an ass. Plus, I'm a much better person now because of Aria." I gushed. God, I love her. Everything always goes back to her.

Eskild laughed, "I don't know how you do it. I'll never be tied down!" He exclaimed. We all laughed loudly. For a minute, everything stood still. I don't think I'll ever feel this young again. Hanging with my friends, drinking shitty beer and cheap alcohol. Talking about anything and everything. Just being young idiots.

Everything will be a million times better when I'm married to Aria, I know it. Just the thought of being with her forever is a dream to me. But, I love this moment.

How did I get it so good?