fem

a r i a

207,832 likesariaesposito: It's every photographers dream to have their own personal modelview all 9,292 commentschrisschistad: I thought you were the model?

207,832 likes
ariaesposito: It's every photographers dream to have their own personal model
view all 9,292 comments
chrisschistad: I thought you were the model?

     I looked over at Chris, he was already looking at me with a smile on his face. I reached over and ruffled his hair, making him laugh.

Chris scooted closer to me and threw his arm over my shoulder as he kissed my cheek. A small giggle escaped my mouth. Chris chuckled, "Lets go on a date today."

"Chris, you've already got me. You don't have to take me out on dates." I said with a chuckle. Chris smiled a little before biting down on his bottom lip, "I know that. I just want to. I feel like we don't go on dates at all."

My smile grew a little bit, a pink color brushing over my cheeks, "Okay." Chris' eyes lit up, "Okay! Get ready Aria Esposito because it's date night!"

"Fucking Hell, why do you look so hot?" Chris asked as he walked towards me. I smiled, "I could ask you the same thing."

Chris smiled a little as he grabbed my hand and kissed it softly. I laughed a little as I intertwined our fingers.

"Ready?" Chris asked, I nodded. We walked out to the car, Chris opened my door for me. I kissed his cheek, "Thanks Romeo." I said sweetly, bringing back my old nickname for him.

Chris shook his head at me as I got into the car. He shut the door and walked over to his side. Chris pulled out a bandana from his pocket, "Put this on for me?"

I furrowed my brows, "What? Why?" Chris laughed, "I want it to be a surprise. Come on, please?" I sighed as I grabbed the bandana out of his hand and tied it over my eyes.

Chris began driving and I spoke up, "Could you put on some music?" Chris laughed as he turned on music. After a while I felt the car stop.

"Are we here?" I asked Chris. "Yeah, you can take off the blindfold." He stated.

I pulled it off my eyes to see we were on top of a hill, at a lookout point. Blankets and lights were set up, with food out and everything.

I looked over at Chris and smiled widely, I leaned over and quickly pecked his lips, "It's kinda like our first date."

"Thanks exactly why I did it." He wiggled his brows. I chuckled, we both got out of the car and walked over to the blankets.

We sat down together and began eating the pizza he had ordered and drank wine he had bought.

Chris held up his glass, "To us." I held up my glass and clinked it against his, "To us, my love." We both took sips of the wine.

As I placed my glass down I smiled over at Chris, he did the same. He shook his head at me, "I'm so in love with you Aria Lucia Esposito." He stated so bluntly, as if it were the easiest thing he'd ever said.

"I'm so in love with you Christoffer Schistad." I replied sweetly, placing my hand on top of his. Chris' smile grew larger across his cheeks, "I want noting more than to be with you for the rest of my life."

"If that's what you want, then you got it babe."