White Rose

Future AU
Weiss stares up at her nervous wife. The caped woman nervously poking the tips of her fingers together. The only sound to break the silence being the sounds of Weiss' shoes tapping rapidly in her annoyance.

"Tell me Ruby. How in the hell did you manage this?" Weiss' voice may seem calm and collected, but Ruby has lived with Weiss long enough to see the icy fire growing behind her eyes.

A soft breeze blows through the massive hole in the side of the Schnee-Rose house. Part of the plaster falls and cracks on the ground, causing the leader to wince at the sound.

"Well you see Weiss." Ruby chuckles nervously. "I wondered what would happen if I launched Drei at high speeds with a gravity dust crystal. And he kind of hit a tree and made this giant hole."

Silence falls over the two as Weiss' fury seems to grow. "And pray tell, why in the hell did you think that was a good idea Ruby Rose? Because I thought you learned after making the whisk become automatic." Weiss' sapphire blue eyes stare up into Ruby's guilty silver ones. "Especially after it drilled a hole through the bowl, the counter, and the floor. And probably has yet to stop as it makes its way to the center of the planet."

Ruby winces at the mention of another failed project of hers. "W-Well, I thought maybe Drei would be faster when hit with gravity dust... Make him more efficient in battle... And you would never guess, it worked..."

Weiss rubs the bridge of her nose and closes her eyes to reign in her temper. "No shit Ruby."

Ruby winces slightly and sucks in air through her teeth. "Well uh..."

Weiss holds up a hand, silencing her wife. "Ruby. There is an entire lab you have available. Why couldn't you test this there?"

After the battle between Salem and her goons, Weiss had reclaimed the title of heiress before completely taking over the Schnee Dust Company, much to her brothers disregard. Of course Weiss occasionally goes on a hunt with her teammates and friends. But a lot of her life has been dedicated to her wife and her company.

Ruby had grown bored in the giant mansion and was soon seen building a massive lab on the Schnee mansion property. She now works to build large and complicated machines for the military. She is also seen creating and testing the random ideas that pop into her mind.

The many explosions that rock the Schnee mansion's foundations are almost always Ruby and one of her ideas.

Ruby let's out a small laugh and rubs the back of her neck. "Well..." Ruby points outside the hole and for the first time, Weiss noticed the path of destruction that obviously leads all the way to Ruby's lab.

Weiss throws her hands up in surrender and stalks away with Ruby trying to apologise as she follows the CEO.

Team CFVY, SSSN, JNPR, and the rest of RWBY were visiting the Schnee mansion today. Something about a dinner between family and friends.

Unfortunately for Weiss, she was called away, and was unable to facilitate her friends actions.

Something she should have done instead of going to the meeting.

"No Jaune! You're supposed to seduce Yang! Not the other way around!" Blake cries out in frustration, waving her script in the air.

Jaune groans and slouches backwards. "Why me? Why can't Ren do the seducing? He'd do better!" Jaune is slapped by Coco, the clothes designer for their antics.

"Because, Ren already has a part that he fits perfectly. You're the only guy that is human and blonde." Blake cries out and rubs her forehead. "Again!"

Yang groans and walks back through the foyer doors. Jaune retakes his place and Nora jumps in and claps her hands vertically. "Take ABC123!" She jumps out of the way and Ren sighs.

"Nora. It's take six."

Nora tilts her head. "That's what I said. There's six things in what I said!"

Pyrrha giggles and pipes up. "And 1 plus 2 plus 3 is six. So is 1 times 3 times 2!"

Blake sighs heavily and hangs her head in defeat...

Hours have passed and the group is still in the foyer, trying to recreate Blake's script. Velvet, their special effects, has long since fallen asleep and no one has the heart to wake the sleeping rabbit Faunus.

Ruby stands before Jaune, a simple sword pointed in his direction with Yang behind her. "How dare you attempt to defile my sister you fiend! I will destroy all that you are!"

Jaune grins, pointing Crocea Mors in Ruby's direction. "A fight to the death it is!" Jaune opens his shield and launches himself towards Ruby who brings her sword up to hit Jaune's shield.

The sound of metal hitting metal, causes Blake to wince at the sound as they hit her sensitive ears. Velvet bolts up, unconsciously flaring her aura, activating the crystals in her hands.

Snow forms above everyone's heads and falls with a whap. Everyone being knocked off their feet by the snow, and something grows under Yang, causing the room to begin to swelter.
-
Weiss opens the door and freezes in shock as she finds Blake slamming her head against the wall with Yang giggling madly atop a volcano? All of team SSSN are 'sunbathing' in the volcanoes warmth from a distance. Nora is attempting to get Ren to join in a snow fight while Jaune runs around screaming his head off, Pyrrha of course following him. Velvet is clutching onto Coco who watches everything unfold with her team beside her, while Ruby launches herself into the air and is caught by Yang who puts the younger girl on her shoulders.

"WHO THE FUCK STARTED THIS?!" Weiss' temper gets the better of her, startling everyone in the room.

Without missing a beat, everyone is pointing to Blake who lets out a sigh, meanwhile Weiss takes one more look at her foyer and faints.

After the incident in her foyer a couple weeks back, Weiss decided its time to hire a repair company. She has also gone through and hunterfied her home to hopefully stop so many damages from occurring.

A soft mumble brings Weiss from her thoughts as she looks to her sleeping wife. Despite the amount of money put into the damages caused by her wife and family, she finds it all to be worth it in the end.

No longer is Weiss the loneliest of all. No... She has so many people there for her.

Ruby let's out a yawn and blearily opens her silver eye. "Weiss?"

Weiss smiles and pecks her wife on the lips. "Go to sleep my Rose. I'll join you shortly."

Beautiful silver eyes slowly begin to close before sleep befalls Ruby Rose again.

Weiss looks down at her scroll and opens it. The picture stares back up at her. Ruby standing professionally in her tuxedo with Weiss next to her in a white dress. A day Weiss hopes to never forget.

The day she became Weiss Rose...