Chapter #1

Park Eun Mi is Park Jung Min's little sister but they are not real sibling because when SS501 are relaxing in a Park they saw Eun Mi alone in the bench. She said that her mother leave her because her mother doesn't like her because she is an unwanted child. That time she was 6 years old.

The five men feels pity for her especially Jung Min. On that day Jung Min decided to take her home and make her his little sister. Eun Mi feel so lucky because of Jung Min, she had a brother that's take care, love and treat her like a real little sister. She also becomes closer at his brother's band mates and they also kind at her and treat her their little sister. She also has a huge crush on Young Saeng because they're so close to each other.

One night while Eun Mi is having her dinner with Jung Min.

Jung Min: At the end of the month is your birthday, So what present do you want?

He asked and eats the pancake in his fork while waiting Eun Mi's answer. Eun Mi put her hand in her chin and rub it while thinking.

Eun Mi: For now I don't know because I have all the material things I need and also I have a handsome, loving and caring brother, So I guess I don't need any gift on my birthday ( She said with a smile because that's true )

Jung Min: ( He smiles ) Your so sweet my little sister. By the way you know that this week is the start of our tour since its your vacation, Do you want to come with us ? So you also can watch our concert and also your not alone here in this house

Eun Mi: Oppa Jung Min you knew that I really love to watch your concert because I'm also a fan of SS501 ( She said happily )

Jung Min chuckled, and they both eat their dinner after that they wash the dishes and watch tv until they both feel sleepy.

------------------------

When the last day of tour comes Eun Mi is so excited because even if she watches SS501 concert from the beginning of the tour she can't help not to feel excited every time the concerts starts. Eun Mi is sitting at the front row, so she can watch the concert perfectly. When the lights off and the introduction flash in the big screen in the middle of the stage the fans cheers and scream when they see their favorite member of the group. Eun Mi also just like them because everytime she is watching their concert she feels that she is one of the fans.

The five men enter the stage and start singing Deja vu, Warning and Love Like This as their opening after that Hyun Jun sing his song Sorry I'm Sorry for his solo followed by Kyu Jong who sing No More Yes as his solo after that they sing Snow Prince, Because I'm Stupid, Making A Lover and Love Ya after that Jung Min sing his song Only Me as his solo and followed by Young Saeng who sing his song Is It love as his solo followed by Hyun Joong who sing his song Please as his solo after that they sing Lucky Days, Hoshizora, Time Of Destiny, Obsess, 4 Chance, Never Again, Let Me Be The One, Only One Day, U R Man, You Are My Heaven and for the finally they sing Green Peas and Wings Of The World.

After the concert Eun Mi feels so happy she go to the backstage to congratulate the boys.

Eun Mi: Wow, your concert is awesome ( She said with a happy tone )

Hyung Jun: We are glad that you enjoy the show

Young Saeng: I agree with Hyung Jun

Jung Min: We are going to eat and celebrate because we do a great job tonight

After Jung Min said that Eun Mi feels dizzy and he can't breath normally, her vision got blurry because of that she collapses. Luckily Young Saeng is the one standing near Eun Mi so he is the one who catch her when she falls. Young Saeng carry Eun Mi in bridal style, and they hurried go to the parking lot and get in the van. Kyu Jong start the engine and start to drive.

Jung Min: Kyu Jong drive faster ( He said in panic tone )

Kyu Jong: I'm trying, Jung Min you just need to calm down we are also worried about her

Hyun Joong: Kyu Jong is right you need to calm down. I promise you that she will be okay

Jung Min: I hope so ( He said in worried tone )

Hospital

When they're arrived at the hospital, a doctor assists them and they wait for the doctor so they can know what's really happened to Eun Mi.

Jung Min walk back and fort while he is waiting for the doctor his band mates are sitting in the chair also worried about Eun Mi. When the doctor comes out of the room where is Eun Mi is Jung Min immediately approach him.

Jung Min: Doctor Is my little sister is okay?

Hyung Jun: Can we now what is her condition?

Doctor: I know all of you are worried about her she is okay for now but she is not awake but don't worry she will wake up after a minute

Young Saeng: That's a good news

Kyu Jong: So what's the reason why she collapsed ?

Doctor: ( He sighed ) I think you don't know her real condition

Jung Min: What do you mean we don't know what is her condition?

He said with a worried tone and his heart beats fast because he thinks that there's a bad news about her little sister.

Doctor: Your little sister has a serious heart illness

Jung Min: What? ( He said while his tears falling down )

Kyu Jong: Is that heart illness have a cure? ( He said and trying not to cry )

Doctor: I'm sorry I can't do anything to cure her and also base on the examination she only has until the end month to enjoy her life here

Jung Min: That's not true she will not going to leave me

He yelled at the doctor while he's crying because he can't accept that Eun Mi will be going to die after the end of the month. His band mates try to calm him down even if they also can't accept what the doctor said.

Doctor: I know how you feel Sir, but I'm telling you the truth even if I want to save her life I can't because there is no cure for her illness. I need to go now because I have more things to do

After the doctor said that he leaves the five men who's crying because of the news. When Eun Mi is awake Jung Min decided to take her home because the doctor said she could go home. Even if the five men are still sad because of Eun Mi's illness, they need to act like there is nothing happened so that Eun Mi can get her rest because that was the doctor said to them.