Neighbors (Chapter 1)

(Not edited)

I was on my way walking into my new house. It was a nice one, two stories and I got the biggest room out of my mom and brother. My room was simple, posters of Shawn Mendes and Panic! at The Disco.

It was summer and nothing was stopping me, or so I thought. I walked right in on my brother Jamie and his friend James wrestling. "Can you guys stop!" I screamed as they almost broke the new T.V mom bought. "Of course... not sis school starts tomorrow and I need to get my muscles ready for wrestling." He said kissing his arm.

"Jamie, sweetheart but you're a freshmen and you need to be strong and you can't even defeat me in arm wrestling" I chuckled while walking to my room.

My room was a nice dark blue. A huge bed and a beautiful view of the sunset at night. I was happy. Then my mom came into my room. "Gen, get up we need to go meet the new neighbors the Jacksons , so wear something nice, I heard they have a son your age, so try to..." She stopped and I knew what she was going to say.

~~flashback~~

Last time we went with the neighbors in my old house, my mom told me to dress to impress, so me being dumb I decided to put on my black ripped jeans and a regular red shirt, nice right, then I went and dyed my hair of rainbow colors. So I told my mom to meet me there because I had a surprise, so when I went to the neighbor's house they looked at me like I was crazy and then my mom looked and screamed "I told you to dress to impress" I stood there and folded my arms and blurted out laughing "Dude my hair looks like a unicorn pooped on me, I look amazing" let's say I got grounded and had to dye it back to brown.

~~Flashback end~~

"Fine mom I won't dye my hair, since I'm sweet" I stated and smiled. "oh thank the lord, you might actually get a boyfriend" her eyes lighting up saying those words before she ran out of the room before I could complain.

~~~

So we're about to leave and I'm wearing something I thought would look nice on a hot day like this. I'm wearing ripped shorts, a black shirt with a red flannel around my waist, with some black converse.

 I'm wearing ripped shorts, a black shirt with a red flannel around my waist, with some black converse

I think I look decent in this and again, my hair is brown so I'm doing great.

It's 7:30 and we're supposed to be there with the Jacksons at 8:30, now I have to wait and hour to meet my death yay. (Note the sarcasm)

~~~

It's 8:20 and my mom is freaking out because she can't find the cake. Like who loses a cake, how stupid can...this is my mom I'm talking about so I'm gonna shut up and help her. "Mom" I yell "how do you lose cake" She looks at me with a look that could kill the world "Like how you can lose your phone and posters" Making me run around the hoise looking everywhere for the the cake.

We found the cake in time and headed off to the Jackson's house and may I say the house is gorgeous and I can hear a dog and I just want them to open the stupid door that is blocking me from the love of my life.

As I say that a greek god boy around my age opens the door. "Well hello there Ms.Taylor" he says to my mom. "Hello there, Seth, how are you doing?" Wait my mom, knows that greek god boy right there. "Great and who is this lovely lady here" he says making me go back to reality. "Umm, I'm, im, my name is," omg i forgot my name. How do you do that. This is so embarrassing. Then my mom goes to the rescue, "Her name is Genesis and she attends your school" Wait! This boy right here attends my school?! Why didn't I know that either.That's sad that my mom knows more people than me. I was confused but mostly mad, but then this boy wouldn't stop talking to me. "Why so mad Genesis?" Seth asked me, " Me! mad! phfff" I didn't know what to say so I blurted out. "We brought cake!" And with that I took the cake from my moms hands and ran into the house into the bathroom.

~~~

I've been in the bathroom for about 20 minutes and had the courage to to outside. "Well hello there sweetie" Mrs.Jackson says to me. "Hello there Mrs.Jackson, thank you for having us." I said to make sure she doesn't bring up why I was in the bathroom for 20 minutes. "No problem, dinner is ready and I was coming to get you" She smiles leading me to the dinning table.

I noticed there was only one chair left and it was next to the greek god boy, I mean Seth. I sat down and just looked at the ground. I was doing fine until I felt a poke on my leg and ignore it, then I felt it again and again. And looked at Seth and whispered screamed "What do you want?!"With my hands smacking his, "Well princess, don't be rude and scream at me and I was gonna ask you what classes you have because I was being nice, not like you on the other hand yelling me. Learn some manners please." And with those words I was about ready to burst until the food came out.

~~~

We we're about to leave and we we're saying our goodbyes to everyone and then left. I was sad cuz I didn't see the love of my life, I just saw Seth. And with that we went home.

~~~

We got home and my moms looked happy and right before I was going to my room to go to bed because school starts tomorrow I hear my mom say "So Gen, how was Seth?" She asked with a look of hope and to break it to her as softly as I can, I replied "It was terrible, he's rude and I don't like him one bit." And with that I went to my room.

How was that guys, I hoped you liked it and what do you think is gonna happen next?

See you next time

~Izzy