Not like the movies

Kriiinnnnnngggg...

I almost fell out of bed as i tried to shut down my pestering alarm clock which i assume was at my bedside table. I streched my long arm to find that loud thing while my eyes are absolutely closed(that could count as a talent right)., and so finally i was able to reach it without actually falling out of bed.

I was denying the fact that i need to get moving now and its now time to let go of my cozy slumber cause the world is waiting for me-- the hallyu Goddess.

Woah, that makes me cringe.

My fans are absolutely the most awesome people in this world. My life is tough and not a perfect fairytale unlike what folks seem to realize. I may seem to have anything but i tell you, i dont have everything.

(Sms tone)

Ahhhh another disturbing thing,my cellphone.

I closed my eyes realizing i had no choice but to wake up and seize the day. With my eyes closed, i silently counted..1,2...3..and finally mastered all my strength to lift my body away from my heavenly bed. So one thing you dont actually know about me, im addicted to exercise..so before anything else i gave my body some worthy sweat.
Moreover, i continued with my morning rituals.

Today is sunday and that means...today is a non working day except if something came up to ruin it.

While im having some cereal for breakfast. I remebered my phone that rang a while ago..

whoo almost forgot about my phone, so i hurried back to my room and check it.

Okay, its the usuals things im absoultely tired of seeing.

-management reminders about my schedule for the coming weeks

-my mom or my brother asking how i was

-my manager asking if i need anything

-some forwarded headings from my agency asking me to check the news they got about me, whch usually am not interested with.

As im scrolling down, a message from a co artist popped out, I felt strange all of a sudden.

"Jihyun-ssi, I heard from director park that you refused the drama you who came from the star.I said Im gonna accept the leading man role only if youd be the leading lady, i know..i know im stubborn,but youre really their first choice..so i said im gonna wait for your decision before i make any commitments.."

and another message from him.

"Sunbae, can you consider it?..please"

Now im pissed off. My agency obviously by passed me again.

I dont know a single thing about what Kim Soo hyun was talking about. So without having a second thought, i pressed no. 3 in my keypad, long enough for my phone to speed dial.

It felt like it was the longest 10 sec of my life because of Anticipation.

and finally manager Jung answered.

"Yoboseyo"(hello)

"Oppa..its me jihyun."

"Oh..jihyun-ssi we dont have schedule today, whats the matter?"

"You decline a drama without asking me?" I asked furiously.

"Whats the difference, i always do that right..you always trust my judgement".

He explained and continued.."hmm and what drama youre referring to?"

"The drama that would be directed by director Park.." i exclaimed.

"But i thought you cant do full drama series because you want to consentrate first on your married life?"