3 | Pushed In Pool (Daniel)

IMAGINE

hey what about one with Daniel where you don't know how to swim and you're too embarrassed to admit it to him since he's the leader of the Sharks. One day Jax decided to throw a pool party and he invited his friends. You attend the pool party and only have your legs in the water while everyone's in the pool actually having a good time. Daniel asks why you're not getting in and you keep avoiding the question. Unexpectedly, Jax pushes you into the pool and Daniel comes to the rescue! Thank you sm!

NAME:

None = (Y/N)

A/N:

This request is from Tumblr and they did not put their name with their imagine idea, which means you can put your name in the (Y/N) spot!! I hope you enjoy!

''Why won't you go?''

''I just don't like parties,'' you respond shrugging. ''I'm not the party kind of person.''

''Oh bull,'' jax exclaimed unhappily. ''you've gone to so many parties before, whats so wrong with a pool party?''

''I just–''

''It's because Daniel's not invited, isn't it?'' jax interrupted, lifting an eyebrow. ''You know what, if Daniel is your motivation on coming, I'll go ahead and invite him.''

''Wha–No! Jax! I didn't–''

''I'll see you at my house tonight sweetheart.''

''Jax, I'm–''

 Jax teleported himself out of the room and left you angry. You didn't want to go to the pool party because you didn't know how to swim and now that Jax was bringing your crush Daniel you had to go. You were embarrassed on telling anybody that you couldn't swim, and you definitely couldn't tell Daniel because he was the leader of the Sharks swim team.

''I can't believe I'm actually here,'' you whisper to yourself as you knock on the door of Jax's house. ''just.. don't get in the pool, simple as that.''

 After a few seconds, the door opened, revealing a shirtless Jax with wet hair and a grin plastered on his face. He scanned you up and down, his face forming a confused expression.

''You brought a towel,'' he said, pointing at the towel that was thrown over your shoulder. ''but you're not wearing a swimsuit.''

''Oh, um, I don't really plan on swimming at this party.''

''(Y/N),'' jax leans against the door frame. ''it's called a pool party for a reason, and that reason is to swim.''

''What about the food?'' you ask, pushing his aside and entering his house. ''I'm all about the food buddy.''