lost among my kind

Seth’s P.O.V.

“We should head over there and help her out, only god knows what’s going on.” Quil said and we all started to running towards Jacob’s house. When we got there he was holding Stacey in his arms and he kissed her. When we walked up he smiled at us. “Wow Martricia handled everything by herself. That kid is a natural for catastrophes.” Leah said smiling.

“By the way where did she go Stacey?” Jacob asked her. “She went to change back and put on some clothes, but I know damn well it shouldn’t have taken this long.” Stacey said. Come on Paul, let’s go looking for her.” I said as we headed back into the woods. I followed her sent and realized it was headed back Sam’s house, but we would have seen her.

“Seth something isn’t right man.” Paul said as we came to a stop. There was something I smelt and it was kind of similar to Martricia’s but it wasn’t her scent exactly. “Paul you smell that?” “Yeah I do.” He said. I walked forward about head into the house when my foot hit something on the ground. I looked down and saw Martricia necklace that Jacob gave her.

“Paul, she—she never takes this off, man something isn’t right.” I stated. I sniffed it and there was that scent again. I ran as quickly as I could back to Jacob’s house and Paul was right behind me. When we got back, every body noticed my worried face. “Seth what’s wrong, did you find her?” Leah asked me. “No, but I found this near Sam’s house.

“She didn’t come there, we would have seen her.” Quil said. “I’ll go tell Sam, you guys keep trying to find her.” Jacob said. Stacey and Leah went to search the woods, Paul and Quil checked the beach, and I went to see if she went running near forks like she normally did. When I stopped I smelt all of the Cullens near the treaty line. I walked up to them and asked them what was going on. Soon after Paul, Quil, Sam, and Jacob came up to me.

“What’s going on here?” Sam asked them. “We had a run in with a man that was asking about Martricia, he smelt like her, but we didn’t tell him anything. I think she may be in danger this guy seemed lethal.” Edward said. “You said his scent smelled like hers, did it smell like this?!” I said quickly holding up her necklace. Carlisle took it and sniffed a little.” Yes, that’s his scent.

“Oh my god.” I said. I lost her. Some one took her right there where all of us were standing near Sam’s house! “This is my entire fault, I should have just took the other patrolling shift and—and she’d still be here!” I said. “Seth calm down, this isn’t your fault; we have to find out who really did this.” Sam said holding my shoulder.” “If you’d like, we’d love to help.

Martricia was like family to us as well.” Esme said. “Thank you.”Jacob said to them. “We’ll spilt up and—““Wait we are looking for that Mutt I’m not helping.” Rosalie said. “She never said anything to you; she never did anything to you! So stop being a bitch and at least think about some one other than yourself!” Emmett yelled at her.

She didn’t say anything else after that. “Like I was saying, we’ll split up on our side and try and see if he past back through the town.” Carlisle said again. “Okay and well check the spot where her scent ends.” Sam said. We all split up and started checking the entire town. I said down to on the ground where her scent stopped and then sighed. “Don’t worry man, we’re gonna find her.”Jacob said to me.

Martricia’s P.OV.

I rolled my eyes at her comment. “No I don’t you had me kidnapped, what are you insane!” I said pacing back and fourth in the middle of her living room. “I thought you wouldn’t come see me if you had a choice.” She said. “Well considering that you’re crazy, yeah I don’t think so either.”