Nine ..

Dave -

Bitch you gone take care of this baby , she fuckin yours cause she look just like yo bitch ass ' Shonna the broad that I used to fuck yelled

Bitch you gone take care of this baby , she fuckin yours cause she look just like yo bitch ass ' Shonna the broad that I used to fuck yelled .

She shoved the three year old girl into my chest, giving me a plastic bag.

I ain't coming back for her ass either, she cry to damn much and I can't even go out to the club cause her dumb ass' she yelled storming to the door .

My grandma always told me never put my hands on a women. I had to hold my composer from slapping her.

She brought her over here with no pull ups no clothes , just nothing.

I signed looking down at her she looked exactly like me. As I starred at her she starred back looking sleepy as ever.

It was to early for any of this shit and I just wanted to go back to bed. I grabbed the plastic bag off the couch, as I made my way to the bathroom with her because she smelled sour. I ran a small bath removing her dirty clothes gently placing her in the bath.

I couldn't think straight, why wait three years for this shit then come at the ass crack of dawn. What was I thinking fuckin her. Its all good though , my daughter gone be good .

I dried her off opening the plastic bag seeing one pull up and papers, I made a mental note to read those later .

I put the pull up on seeing she was already sleeping.

I walked in my room laying in bed with her on my chest, I was tired as hell the studio worked my ass.

I dozed off, ' I got a baby damn '..

----

I was in the mall shopping for Kairi she needed a lot of shit. I picked up everything, my baby ain't have to want for nothing.

I walked out the polo store with Kairi and multiple bags in my hand. Looking at my apple watch , it was about time for us to go.

Heyy Dave how you been ' I heard from behind me. It was Joelle, I haven't talked to her in a week .

Wassup ' I said .

You haven't c- ' aye I gotta get home I'll call you when I make it " I cut her off walking away, I had a lot of shit on my mind right now.

15 minutes later..

I pulled up in my drive way, getting Kairi out first and then the bags. I scrambled for the key to unlock the door. I put her down causing her to whine but follow after me. I sat the bags at the front door, I closed an locked the door with Kairi still trailing behind me full blow crying.