FIVE

Joelle || JoJo
PS
- she wore that .

I scrubbed my body in the shower thinking, last night I almost ran ' Ashley ' over. Whoever beat her up they beat her up badly, she was traumatized. She wouldn't talk to me or anything she just stared. When we first met she told me she's been in the adoption center since she was about seven. To be honest her story is sick she had it worst than me .

Tonight I was taking her and royal for dinner, mostly her to talk. She can't be living in my house and I don't know what's going on with her. I dont want to be caught up in none of what she got coming after her.

I washed the soap off my body, I got out the shower wrapping myself into a towel. Royal was still sleeping so I had enough time to brush my teeth and wash my face. It was hot today in Harlem so I wore something simple.

I woke royal up doing his hygiene and dressed him in something he wouldn't get to hot in.  I walked into the kitchen seeing Ashely eating a bowl of cereal. She cooled down from last night, she slept fine. I looked over her, the clothes I gave her fit fine. I touched her face up with a little make up so when we go out people wouldn't be in her business, I just hoped everything would be chill.

 I touched her face up with a little make up so when we go out people wouldn't be in her business, I just hoped everything would be chill

Dave || east

I leaned back starring at my mom as she fed me bullshit.

' I promise you son I got clean I-I didn't mean for you to see me doing anything like that I'm sorry for my actions just please I need this money from you so I can pay the man back' she cried.

I huffed ' first off I can tell you still on that shit you ain't about to take no money from me just to get high, that shit embarrassing seeing you on the street half naked I thought you were better than that ma ' I got up from the table. This past year all she knew about was money and crack.