Ch. 5 💜💜💜💜💜

Jasper's pov.

When I get back to the house everyone but Edward was there. Now that I know there plan I am so happy to help stop them. What is worse is I looked up to Carlisle, I always saw Esme as a mother,i always saw Edward as a brother and as for Alice I don't know what I saw her as I always knew we weren't mate's like she said we were so it was a little hard to believe anything she says at one point she became a friend of mine. Now that I now there plans the way I saw them has changed drastically" hey Jasper you think I can talk to you about something you are the only one I trust right now except for Emmett" rose asks coming into my office it's the only sound proof room in the house because I made it sound proof"of course close the door and sit " I say she closes the door and sits down" ok I have just noticed that I have been doing things I don't want to do its like someone is controlling my mind and body" rose says" all I can say is something is definitely going on with the others if you want to know more you and Emmett should talk to Bella I advise you to go when Edward comes back to talk to the family just say you are going hunting but how did you come to realize this." I say" when Alice and I went to help Bella pick a dress for the party sh picked this nice dress with a corset top and to match she said she had some specially made cowboy boots that are four inch heels I thought it would be a nice outfit but for some reason I said no to it and yes to a bright blue floor length dress with dimends on the top half and a really puffy bottom half with a bright pink bow that dress was the one Alice picked and it was not Bella's style she told me she hates blue and pink when she asked me to take her to the mall to get some new clothes she said she wanted to change her look so I took her she wore one of the outfits to school the day after and was forced to change by Alice and Edward according to Alice she has no fashion sense but she actually does. Bella also seems to like corset tops and cowboy boots " rose says " Bella now's what is going on and she will explain what it is and how she knows when you talk to her Edward and the others are going to be talking about there plan in four minutes I have a perfect way so you guys can go and they won't suspect anything all I have to say is that it's getting a little hard to be near Bella without feeling like I will slip up and hurt her and that you and Emmett offered to come with me while I go hunting again so I don't slip " I say" do they still think you don't have control" rose says "they still think my diet is just animal blood"I say just then my phone rings and I look at it" who is that" rose asks " Bella she needs me to get some things so we actually will be hunting just not for me" I say and rose nod's "just tell Emmett to follow along with what I say to the family Edward just left Bella's " I say and she leaves my office I wait till Edward gets here and then go down stairs"Emmett,rose ready to go" I ask "were are you going"Edward asks "I have been feeling close to slipping so I talked to Emmett and Rosalie and they offered to take me hunting again tonight" I say"I can take you jazz" Alice says I really hate being called jazz my name is Jasper not jazz" no Alice he chose us because he knows I can stop him if he goes after any humans and Rosalie's tough love will help him realize what he is about to do." Emmett says"Emmett's right Alice you will try to calm him down softly and that barely worked the last time we had to step in to help" rose says"why don't you take Alice or Esme with you guys" Carlisle says" ya that way you have more of a support system" Esme says" everyone says I am an idiot of the family yet I knew blood lust was an emotion and Jasper is an empath "Emmett says" he's right Jasper is feeling all of our blood lust and that makes it hard to control" rose says"the less people that go the better since Emmett and Rosalie hasn't had any human blood and no intention to try it they will be better suited to go with me but also I can feel all your guys emotions Carlisle you are disappointed because I still have trouble with the diet, Alice each time I slip you are disgusted , Esme you are sad and disappointed that I keep slipping, Edward you are angry and scared that I keep slipping and am going to slip again while Emmett and Rosalie feel remorseful,understanding, respectful and supporting. Your emotions won't help but there's tells me they will support me through my hard times they will be better to come with me alone" I say"ok we user stand"Carlisle says and we leave. I hunt some animals and drain there blood in bottles then go to the blood bank and get blood bags that are not being sent to the hospitals and then I give them to Emmett and tell him to give them to Bella and stayed about fifteen feet away from Bella's place while they go into Bella's room.