Ch. 1 💜

Bella's pov.

Today is the day that I move to forks. We decided it was best if I didn't go to school and use the Whitlock name so dad found a girl around 16 that was in an accident and has the same name as me so went from Isabella Marie Whitlock to Isabella Marie swan. The swan girl will be hideing out with my parents and Christy while I pretended to be her then when I decide to tell my mate about the real me then we will switch back. I so hope this works.
" are you sure you want to do this " my mom asks" yes it's time I meet the major." I say" ok remember to call us when you tell the major you are mates and ready to get out of their" dad says" Yes dad I know" I say" Ok call us everyday to let us know you are ok and please try to control your telaportation and telekinesis I know you have trouble with them" mom says" Ya and no creating fog since you can't control that one to" dad says" Ok I just copied those gifts and need time to control them but I think I will be fine." I say" ok so once you feel like the cullens are treating you like a part of the family control Alice's and Edwards. Mind. Then break all ties that the major has with the family. Remember you are human and can only block Edward from reading your mind. oh and remember the rest of the cullens have to be away from the house." Dad. Says" ok I know now I gotta go the plain will land in Seattle in a couple of min. I love both of you and will see you when the time comes bye mom bye dad" I say then teleport to the Seattle airport and wait until the plane landed to go look for Charlie Swan (aka:dad) when I find him we start heading to his house( a/n. if you haven't read or watched twighlight I advise you to do so because I will be doing time jumps to the parts that I alter for this book. The rest of it goes along with the book or movie which ever you chose to go by)

( 4 months later)

The first day of school was ok sadly I was always kept away from jasper and was lied to by the other Cullens so I had to pretend to be with Edward. I really miss my parents right now. Edward controls me. I have to hide my southern acsent and I can't wear my usaral clothes. Its starting to get  me so mad that if one more thing happens I won't be able to hold back using my gifts. So I called my father.

(Phone call)

I- dad I don't think I can control My gift any longer

P- Ok I will call major so when they start up again he is ready to use his gift on you

I- Ok Can I talk to mom

P- Ok sericly you called me and now want to talk to your mother you make me feel like a deadbeat dad

C- maybe because that's how we see it half the time

I-Ok enough jokeing around I don't have time I just wanted to let mom know that Marcus called and Mackenzie and melody are free to leave the academy and completely under control tell them that I am busy but will call when I get the chance oh and tell them I love them

C- Ok honey I still can't believe you adopted those children and kept them controlled all on your own

P- She is just like her daddy

I- Ok one I am nothing like you I am more like mom and two the only thing we have incommon is our job so haha. I gotta go bye mom bye dad love you both

(End-phone call)

I so hope this works. I got farther in my mission and I found some interesting plans they are makeing I called Marcus and told him. I just hope everything Gose well and this mission ends really soon so I can see my children.