Part 23

*6 months later*

Chloe was getting close to her due date as they were finally finishing up adding on to the house. She was able to get the two older girls rooms done. Jolie was upstairs next the twins and James's room and Jacie was on the main floor in the what use to be office. Then they made 3 bedrooms in the basement and a huge playroom with the backporch being enclosed. Bucky and John had Chloe's old treehouse moved from her old backyard to their backyard for her kids to have. They also found out that the baby she was expecting was a boy and they picked Jayden Brantley to be his name. 

                              *Jolie Brooke's Room*

                           *Jacie Baylee's Room*

Steve Dot and Leah were all charged with multiples charges when it came to Chloe's accident that almost costed her life and Dot was also charged with stalking of a minor and holding someone hostage since that basically how she treated Bucky.  Steve was no longer allowed to work at the fire department and was sentenced to atleast 5 years and Dot and her sister were sentenced to 10 years. Nat divorced Steve and allowed Bucky and Chloe to change Jacie's name to her birth name of Jacie Baylee Barnes. Chloe was glad that Jensen and Jacie's middle names were smiled differently. 

A few weeks after John helped Bucky with their house he suffered another heart attack. Sarah sat at the hospital waiting room with Bucky and Chloe while Nat had the kids and the doctor came out and said "Im sorry Mrs Rogers but we did all we could." 

"God those words hurt so much more when your on the other end of them" Chloe said as tears fell down her face.

Then she said "Bucky I think my water just broke." as she looked down and then up at him as he knelt in front of her. "Baby what's wrong?" 

"We need to go now." she said as she went running towards the elevator. He said "What is it?" 

"I think something is wrong." she said as they got off the elevator.

"Page Dr Maria HIll something is wrong." she said as she felt another contraction.

"What is it baby?" Bucky said