Part 7

Christmas Eve

Bucky came in from work to find Chloe dancing in the kitchen with her headphones on as she made them their own Christmas dinner. He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and she screamed and then seen it was him and said "Don't do that." 

He was laughing and said "Darlin you are so cute when you try to be mad at me." 

He hugged her when he seen her tears in her eyes "Darlin I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." 

"It's not funny I hate that and you know it. " she said 

"I know but your face cracks me up." he whispered 

They sat down and ate dinner together after dinner they cleaned up their dishes. She pulled down the whiskey and shot glasses and he said "oh so we are drinking tonight." 

"Yes cause I have to deal with my family again tomorrow." She said 

"Mom and dad are going to be dinner tomorrow." he said 

"Yup." she said as she poured them shots 

By the 3rd shot Chloe said "You know what Nat said that Taylor has this wild idea that me and you should have a baby and get married." 

"I know Steve has told me that Chase is in on the idea too." he said to her

She giggled and said "I know that's what she said at halloween but I thought that Nat would put a stop to it." 

"But I wouldn't be opposed to it babydoll. You would make one hell of a mama and wife." he whispered in her ear. 

"Bucky don't let our 10 year old niece tell us what to do." she said as she poured another shot 

"I'm just sayin darlin you are sexy." he whispered in her ear and kissed her neck and then kissed another spot. 

"Bucky." she whispered 

"Mmm yeah baby." he whispered as he continued to kiss spots on her neck 

She started to bit her lip and sat her shot glass down and whispered "mmm bucky what are you doing?"

"Just kissing you doll." he whispered against her ear 

She swallowed hard and said "Bucky please don't do this. I um I haven't been with anyone and I told you what I wanted and I um oh fuck." as she felt him suck her sweet spot.

"Mmm I found it." he whispered then started to suck again

"Bucky please." she whispered and then she moaned again as he continued to suck on her sweet spot and poured her another shot without missing a beat. 

She took the shot and he kissed the fresh hickey and he said "Mine now babydoll." 

"Bucky I ." she tried to get words out but she couldn't one look in his eyes and she knew she was gone. She was in love with him and she didn't even realize she was falling in love with him. She looked at him and he said "Doll what' is it?" 

"I um I I I." she whispered 

"Babydoll what's wrong?" he said to her 

"I don't know but I think that I might be fffalling in love with you." she whispered 

"Darlin don't be scared. I have been falling in love with you this whole time. I've just been giving you your time." he whispered as he placed a hand her cheek and licked his lips and pressed a kiss to her lips. 

She started to kiss back and she looked into his eyes and said "Yeah definitely in love." He laughed and started to kiss her again and then open mouth kisses started then he slid his tongue into her mouth as she did her tongue into his mouth and they both started to moan. "God you can kiss babydoll." he whispered as he pulled her off the counter top and placed her on the couch.