prologue

Hades: Pov

Today is the day I leave my pack to find a worthy seed donor to create my heir and  became a woman.

Today is my fifteenth birthday.

It is tradition that when the next in line to become alpha turns fifteenth she's to go to a human town and find a worthy alpha male to lose her virginity.

As the next soon to be alpha it is my job to show no fear or weakness, that is why we lose our virginity earlier than the rest of the pack members.

"Hades are you ready we need to go before sunset,you need to find the right one"my mother and alpha said.

"Yes mom let us go" I say as I pass by her and out of my bedroom she follows behind me as we soon make it to a dirt road that lead to the closest human village.

My pack is secret were only female live.No man is permeated here, that's why that human village is the best place to find him, there's always shifters there from different packs even rogues.

Before I even realize we were half the way "Hades I want you to return here after the deed is done" She looked at me with a stoned gaze.

"Yes mother" I answer as she made her way toward me and put her hand on my shoulder with a light squeeze.

"Don't get attached" She pulls me in to a hug "if you do forget we exist and don't bother returning you won't be welcome" I hug her back.

"Yes mother" We pull apart from each other and look into each other's eyes, her gold eyes reflecting my white ones" It is about two more hours from here go and bring us our next generation of alpha female"

She turns her back on me and before shifting into her big white wolf she says "come back Hades" and started running in the direction of the pack house.

I stud there for a moment "don't get attached that will be easy" I thought "it's not like I'm going on a date with them right what can happen is just sex nothing more" I said to myself as I shifted into my charcoal black wolf and maid my way to the village.

Hope you like it please tell me what you think. 😅