𝙏 𝙀 𝙉

Chapter 10
I got home and it was already 5:30. Man, time flys. It is crazy how you can just talk to people for hours. While I talked to Michelle, wait no MJ I realized we had a few things in common, but were very different. We both enjoyed drawing, and being artist, and we both had particular opinions on some things. But our personality's were opposite. I like to think of my self happy, but sarcastic and I would say I'm nice to most people. But MJ was a bit more shy, very carefree, and very headstrong.

Since the party started at 10:00 I had sometime before I needed to get ready and leave. I decided I could tackle the little homework I had. I finished my chem homework, and reviewing an english essay and saw that it was 6:30. I took a long hot shower, then change into some jeans with holes at the knees and blush graphic tee that said Rouge on it. I put little makeup on, and left my hair in loose waves. By then it was 8:00, and I knew Gwen lived a little bit away from my house. Though I didn't need 2 hours to get there. I decided I would text MJ and see if I could meet up with her somewhere and we could take the subway to Gwen's.

Me: Hey, do you want to meet up somewhere to go to Gwen's party?
MJ: Yeah sure, coffee shop? The one we were at earlier?
Me: Yeah, sounds good
MJ: See you in 10
Me: K

I looked around my room to see if I could find my clutch. No where to be found. It took me like 5 minutes to find it. Buried under a bunch of dirty clothes in my hamper. I threw my wallet, phone, lip balm, and my keys into it and ran out of the apartment making my way to the coffee shop. As I was walking to the coffee shop I got kind of chilly. Well I don't have time to go back to the apartment so I will have to deal. When I arrived at the shop I stepped inside just to get some warmer air seeing that Michelle was waiting there for me.
"Hey, sorry I'm late. I couldn't find my clutch" I said.
"Oh it's no big deal. I ordered a coffee, do you want one. It is 30 minutes to Gwen's place"
" Yeah, coffee sounds amazing"
I ordered a hot vanilla latte again cause that is my go to. Once we left, we made our way to the Subway, admiring New York as it slowly came to life as the nighttime hours arrived. We were making our down the stairs, going towards the platform we introduced with even more loud sounds and lots of smells. There was music coming from everywhere echoing through the space, people yelling and talking amongst themselves, and trying to not miss their train. It was kind of chaotic beauty. People are crazy down here and there is always so much going on but through that all there is so much culture, and life, and history that is in these walls of New York's subway system which makes it what it is today. Without the crazy smells, and loud music, and carefree people it wouldn't be what it is known to be. Walking on to our train we found a poll to hold on to and squeezed ourselves among the people around us, making room for others. I never have been claustrophobic, but sometimes having your back and front in between unknown people was kind of weird. We had six stops until we made it to Gwen's house so I relaxed a bit, trying to enjoy my bumpy ride. I looked over at Michelle who was casually sipping her coffee, holding onto a strap that was attached to the ceiling. I watched people come on and go off the train as we stopped at different places, and just looked around at the diversity of people I live in and I couldn't be any happier.

Finally we got of the Subway and arrived at Gwen's place. She lived in the penthouse of an apartment building. We made our way into the crowd of people. I looked around and there was a DJ in the back corner with people dancing all around the music. Right in front of me was a staircase, I am assuming leading to bedrooms and stuff. And to the left was the kitchen a dining area. There were people standing against the wall just watching, others in the kitchen already drinking, and then there were just people running around and being crazy. Tonight's gonna be loads of fun.
" Hey, you came!!" A very happy and possibly tipsy Gwen Stacy came up to me and said.
" Yeah, thank you for inviting me. Your place is really nice too" I said.
" Why thank you!" She said and let out a giggle. MJ was looking around, and quietly laughing to herself about Gwen's comment.
" Well have fun, get a drink, dance let loose!" Gwen said pulling me into the kitchen to get me a drink.
" Oh no, I don't think that's a good idea" I said, trying to take back my hand she had grabbed.
" Oh come on, stop being boring" She said dragging me by my arm. MJ I think had moved into the kitchen to get food, but I couldn't see her.
" No, I'm good. I think I'll just stick with the punch" I said, finally being released from her grip.
" Uh, okayyyy" She said and let out another giggle. Gwen walked off to who knows where, while I searched for MJ.
I was attempting to look for her through the crowd of chaos around me. I finally found her standing by a table, spreading jelly onto a piece of toast.
" Where in the world did you get toast?" I asked. Like how do you get toast at a party?
" I found bread, took it out of the bag, turned the toaster on, put it in the toaster-"
" Ok, I get it" I said letting out a sigh. I just got here and am already bored.
" I'm gonna go get some punch" I said.
" Ok, come back though"
" I will"
I began to move back into the crowd of sweaty teens, looking for the punch, or some sort of non-alcoholic drink. It took me a while to get through people, but I finally found a cup and the punch. I served myself this pinkish liquid and tasted it just to make sure it wasn't spiked. It tasted normal, it was kind of fizzy and had a little bit of tangy-ness but I figured that was just ginger ale. I filled my cup and went back to where I last saw MJ, and she was still there eating her toast.
" Hey" I said as I was approaching her.
" Hello. Where have you been?"
" Oh, I went to the punch and then there were no cups so I had to find an unused cup, then get my punch"
" Oh ok"
" What have you been doing?"
" Well I stood here, and ate toast, and watched people act like maniacs"
" That sounds nice"
" Very"
" I'm gonna go see if Peter or Ned are here. Do you wanna come?"
" Nah, I've walked through that crown a lot already. I'll wait here and drink my punch, and watch people be maniacs"
" Haha, ok well I'll come back"
" Ok"
" Have fun with maniacs!!" I yell as she is walking away. I sit on a table, sipping at my punch in silence, trying to enjoy the loud music being blasted from the speakers. I decided I would just wait till MJ came back, cause I really didn't feel like dancing.

An hour or two later I found myself back at the punch table again for more punch, obviously. It was so good. Every time I would drink it it was super bubbly, and I felt even happier than I already was. I don't know how many cups I had had already, but I couldn't get enough of it. I was wondering back through the crowds, or people, occasionally getting a hiccup or two when I found Michelle with Peter and Ned.
" Hiiiii!!!" I said as I walked up to them.
" Look who's all excited" MJ said.
" You guys should go get some punch, it's- hiccup- really good" I said starting to giggle.
" Is she ok?" Ned said.
" Hey, I'm fineeee. I feel amazing" I said, continuing to giggle.
" I don't know, what's in the punch"
Peter came up to me and took my cup.
" Hey, that's not yours" I said, tugging on Peter's arm. He sniffed my cup, I wonder why.
" Woah" He said, pulling his nose away from it.
" It was spiked" he said, putting my cup on something so I couldn't reach it. MJ started to laugh to herself and I didn't know why. I just wanted my punch.
" Can I have it back now" I whined.
" No, you cannot. Can one of you go get her some water?"
" Your meannn" I said to Peter, hitting his arm lightly.
" Yeah, I'm on it" Ned said walking away.
MJ continued to laugh and I continued to hit Peter, trying to get him to give me my punch back. He started to laugh too.
" Why are you- hiccup- laughing?" I said.
" Because you got yourself drunk and didn't even know it" MJ said.
" I am not dr-hiccup-drunk!!" I said walking away. I found a couch and sat down. It was super squishy. I felt someone sit beside me and it was none other than Peter meany Parker.
" Here, drink this" He said handing me a cup.
" Is it punch?!" I asked, taking the cup from him.
" Whatever you want it to be, just drink it"
" Okayyyyy" I said taking a sip. It didn't taste like punch, but my hiccups started to go away so that was nice.
" What is this?" I asked.
" Water" He said smiling to himself.
" You said it was punch!! Your a meany and a liar" I whined.
" You were the one who chose to believe it was punch"
" Hehehe" I was giggling so much I don't know why. I continued to drink my water, while Ned and MJ walked over to us.
" I think I'm gonna take her home" Peter said to them. I was starting to get this really bad headache, but I didn't want to leave. I was having sooooo much fun.
" I don't want to gooo though" I said giving Peter puppy eyes.
"No, you need to go home" Ned said.
" Alright we're gonna go" Peter said standing up and grabbing my hand.
" Don't do anything stupid Parker!!" I heard MJ yell as we were walking out.
Peter held onto my hand as we weaved our way through the crowd of people. I held onto my water because I wasn't finished with it yet and Peter told me to drink it. He's so bossy. We were walking down the stairs into the lobby and just as I was about to take a step I tripped, but thankfully Peter was able to catch me.
" Woah there" He said as he had one hand around my waist, and the other on my arm steadying me.
" Thanks" I said. He released me from his grip and we walked outside together side by side. It was so freaking cold, why did I wear short sleeves. I continued to shiver as we were walking to the subway to go home I think.
" Are you cold?" he asked.
" Y-yeah" I said as my jaw was jittering.
" Here" He said taking his jacket off.
" No, no. I don't want you to be cold"
" I'll be fine" He said putting his jacket over my shoulders.
" Thank you" I mumbled.
" Anytime"
We got to the subway and there weren't many people here so that was great. The busyness had died down a bit, so there were open seats. I sat next to Peter with my knees pulled to my chest. We passed stop after stop, and my headache was going away but I was exhausted. My eyes were heavy and I eventually put my head on Peter's shoulder, and drifted off to sleep.

Hey guys,
So I didn't plan on her getting drunk, but it happened so yeah. Hope you guys liked the chapter. Where is Peter gonna taker her? Pls vote and comment!!
Xoxo,
Ava